New snapshot has been released. Archives provide testing sample data with CEGUI 0.7 and CEGUI 1.0 datafiles (CEGUI 1.0 has since been "renamed" to CEGUI 0.8).
There have been 16 issues fixed from the last snapshot8. Highlight of the release is better property editing for Image and Font properties. You can now choose from a combobox instead of typing the whole names!
Another focus was documentation. There is a lot of new content in user-manual, quickstart-guide and developer-manual.
Make sure you give release to your artists along with the new user manual and tell us what they are struggling with. The manuals will be refined according to the feedback.
Grab the source tarball, Windows standalone binaries or MacOS X app bundle at
- 0000856: [Compatibility layers] Auto windows are partially broken in layout compatibility layers (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000855: [General] Recently used menus bloat infinitely (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000848: [Layout editing] Where is the lovely "ID" Property in release 7&8 ? (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000828: [Layout editing] Implement "Image" property inspector (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000829: [Layout editing] Implement "Font" property inspector (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000613: [Project management] Adding a file multiple times to the project manager creates duplicate useless entries without informing you (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000854: [Layout editing] Pasting widget hierarchies should select topmost pasted widgets (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000827: [Imageset editing] pasting images does not select them (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000853: [General] Text editor doesn't correctly mark when it has changes (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000833: [General] Files are emptied when closed after edited in simple text editing mode (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000832: [General] Opening project as a file should produce a meaningful explanation why that won't work (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000852: [General] Allow user to override the filter when opening files (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000831: [Layout editing] Default layout editing checkerboard makes outlines hard to see (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000830: [General] Prevent crash caused by inputting too large checkerboard size (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000851: [Compatibility layers] Compat layers for Image/@type -> Image/@component and back (Kulik) - resolved.
- 0000842: [Compatibility layers] Provide compatibility layer for the new operator dim trees (Kulik) - resolved.