This post is to announce the 0.7.8 release of CEGUI. This is another maintenance release from the stable v0-7 branch. As per previous announcements, we're supplying source code only now. For this release, the previous binary dependency packs should still be used.
The following packages are available for immediate download:
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.8 source code (.zip file)
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.8 source code (.tar.gz file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r2 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2005 (with SP1 + ATL fix) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r2 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2008 (with SP1) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r3 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2010 (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x precompiled dependencies for Apple Mac OS X (32 bit Universal) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r1 precompiled dependencies for MinGW (.zip file) (experimental / unsupported)
- Bug Fix: Non-client windows using rendering surface were clipped to client area.
- Bug Fix: Child content was not always updated when FrameWindow rollup toggled.
- Bug Fix: VertScrollbar ScrollablePane properties accessing values for horizontal bar.
- Bug Fix: Tab buttons sized to raw text width, not RenderedString width.
- Added: Added option for OgreRenderer to render using (internal) shaders - defaults to enabled when fixed pipline is unavailable.
- Added: Added functions to MCL to ensure rows, columns and items are visible.
- Added: Implement Texture::saveToMemory for D3D11 renderer.
- Added: Implement Texture::saveToMemory for D3D10 renderer.
- Added: Implement Direct3D9Texture::saveToMemory (backported impl from default)