This post is to announce the 0.7.9 release of CEGUI. This is another maintenance release from the stable v0-7 branch - the main reason for this release is that one of the changes in 0.7.8 broke compatibility with versions of Ogre prior to 1.8, so this release restores that compatibility. As per previous announcements, we're supplying source code only now and the previous binary dependency packs should still be used.
The following packages are available for immediate download:
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.9 source code (.zip file)
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.9 source code (.tar.gz file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r2 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2005 (with SP1 + ATL fix) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r2 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2008 (with SP1) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r3 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2010 (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x precompiled dependencies for Apple Mac OS X (32 bit Universal) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r1 precompiled dependencies for MinGW (.zip file) (experimental / unsupported)
- Bug Fix: CEGUI produced no rendering under irrlicht 1.8+
- Bug Fix: CEGUI would not build against Irrlicht 1.8+
- Bug Fix: ItemListbox::findSelectedItem stored wrong index for 'next' search.
- Bug Fix: We can only test for fixed pipeline in Ogre >= 1.8.
- Bug Fix: Build issue with Xcode 4.4+ http://www.cegui.org.uk/mantis/view.php?id=912
- Documentation: Update references to sf.net repos to bitbucket.org