Patch release from v0-8 branch - It contains some minor fixes and changes. You can use the following links:
Dependencies (Windows / Apple OS X Only):
Or click here for the online version of the docs
We are still working on the next major release, which will include the finished and refurnished work related to CEGUI's two Google Summer of Code 2013 projects (GUI navigation & SVG rendering) together with some other important improvements of the library.
- Fix for "Checkbox" to "ToggleButton" transition in Lua.
- Fixed official tutorial to have version attribute in <GUILayout> root element
- FIX: Fixed initialisation of autoscale if its off
- Fix CEGUI compilation with Cygwin
- Fixed problem with wrong text selection
- FIX: CEGUI_NEW used without including the headers for that - changed to new
- FIX: The OperatorDim got wrong values for Font height because of delayed updates
- FIX: Build issue with sample fwk. Don't you guys test your shit?! :-p
- FIX: OGL3GeometryBuffer could occur to access non-existing element in case of
- MOD: Fixing more outdated docs
- MOD: Fixed the official docs of the tutorial (were outdated)
- MOD: Fixed warning message
- MOD: Fixing XML scheme load issues after a previous unload
- MOD: Changed CEGUI's String's include from to <cstring> for mingw compatibility
- MOD: Removed ancient D3D8 Renderer stuff that is of no use anymore
- MOD: Changed the image's size to accomodate some GPU's max size (4096x4096)
- MOD: Changing malformed documentation tags so that they work with doxygen ;)
- MOD: Adding casts and changing types to remove MSVC warnings
- MOD: FPS counter fix
- ADD: Added FPS counters to the demos using overlay rendering queue
- Prevent boost autolinking when including Ogre headers (sample framework + Ogre renderer)
- MERGE: desGusty's ogredetectplus
- Expose ImageManager::getIterator in lua.
- Expose inherent methods in lua bindings.
- Use "unsigned int" rather than "size_t" in lua bindings.
- Do not include system timer related headers into CEGUI namespace
- Deal with utf8 clipboard strings correctly, do not truncate to ASCII
- Exposed 'getSingleton' of ImageManager in Lua bindings
- Changed setSelection to clear previous selection
- Dllexport OpenGL3Shader corrently, this prevents MSVC linker issues
- Added OGRE 1.9 support by using the newly-added version information.
- Add defines for found Ogre version to our config file.
- Have all headers added to project and use file groups, suggested by Mr. Meindl
- Merge: Back-merging Ident's mods from v0. These are ABI safe.