CEGUI with Ogre

Forum for general chit-chat or off-topic discussion.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

CEGUI with Ogre

Postby CrazyEddie » Thu Jun 10, 2004 13:41

Sorry to "spoil" you last word...

Oi! :cry: :D

I just wanted to say that your gui system looks brilliant (features and also internals)!!!

cegui-mk2 is much better than the old implementation from ogre!

Thanks for the words of support :)

Also: You are making big steps forward - so it't no problem when you miss your own deadlines by a few days. Most software projects have a little delay - and many many aren't even finished. :)

Yeah, I kind of work in spurts. I will have a very productive period, then there are periods like I'm having this week, where nothing seems to get done at all :roll: . Still it'll all get done in the end... :mrgreen:

leedgitar
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

CEGUI with Ogre

Postby leedgitar » Thu Jun 10, 2004 16:39

then there are periods like I'm having this week, where nothing seems to get done at all

Woohoo! *starts coding like mad to catch up?* :D

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

CEGUI with Ogre

Postby CrazyEddie » Thu Jun 10, 2004 18:41

then there are periods like I'm having this week, where nothing seems to get done at all

Woohoo! *starts coding like mad to catch up?* :D

:lol:

I have four widgets to go, then I can get on to some more fun bits, but boy this list box seems to be taking forever. Combo box is easy (stick a listbox, an edit box, and a button together, and bingo - a combo box! ;)) Multicolumn list & header always seem to take me a while, and the multiline edit box (basically a mini-text editor) is a real pig. Hopefully all these will be done over the next two weeks (or less) :D

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”