Framewindow Autoscaling

Forum for general chit-chat or off-topic discussion.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

mooz
Just popping in
Just popping in

Framewindow Autoscaling

Postby mooz » Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:48

Im using the standard TaharezLook with some modified imageset. We're new to CEGUI, and we ran into this problem.

Its a Framewindow with a StaticText in it. When we changed the layout file, we got everything but the framewindow to not scale (stay at exact pixels).
Ive looked like a donkey in the looknfeel file, but i cant for my life get it to not scale. Any pointers?

Here you can see the framewindows left and right borders overlap the statictext (who act as a acting background + text).
Even the close x scales.

If its possible, i rather have the whole project not autoscale. There any godly do-not-scale=1 i can trigger?

Jamarr
CEGUI MVP
CEGUI MVP

Re: Framewindow Autoscaling

Postby Jamarr » Thu Nov 19, 2009 17:00

It would help if, when dealing with layout issues, you actually post the xml for the layout in question so we can actually look at your layout definition. It is also generally expected you post your CEGUI log, so that we can see the version/renderer/environment you are running. That being said, it looks like your imagery is still auto-scaling. To fix this, you can open up your imageset file and set the attribute AutoScaled="false" on the imageset tag.
If somebody helps you by replying to your thread, upvote him/her as a thanks! Make sure to include your CEGUI.log and everything you tried when posting! And remember that we are not magicians!

mooz
Just popping in
Just popping in

Re: Framewindow Autoscaling

Postby mooz » Fri Nov 20, 2009 08:53

Jamarr wrote:It would help if, when dealing with layout issues, you actually post the xml for the layout in question so we can actually look at your layout definition. It is also generally expected you post your CEGUI log, so that we can see the version/renderer/environment you are running. That being said, it looks like your imagery is still auto-scaling. To fix this, you can open up your imageset file and set the attribute AutoScaled="false" on the imageset tag.

Yup, AutoScaled="false" did it

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”