Horizontal Listbox

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Turtle
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Horizontal Listbox

Postby Turtle » Thu Mar 09, 2006 02:01

Hi Guys,

First off - thanks for CEGUI! What an amazing library. There has been so many times of late where I have through "I'd like to be able to do X, but surely that is not likley to be in the library" and then I find it is. :)

I'm currently converting a 2d turn based wargame I was working on (with a different 2d gui library) into a 3d version using Ogre and CEGUI.

My query is this: is there currently support for horizontal Listboxes? My game uses a number of these.

I saw on an earlier post (http://www.cegui.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopi ... t=treeview) it was mentioned that list based widgets were about to go through a major change. Is this still planed?

If horizontal Listboxes are not there or soon to be there, I'm happy to write up my own.

Of course, maybe I'll just fudge it with a multicolumn list box with a lot of columns.

Cheers.

Return to “Help”