Change in TaharezLook.looknfeel not taken in account

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

vimes
Just popping in
Just popping in

Change in TaharezLook.looknfeel not taken in account

Postby vimes » Mon Jun 26, 2006 02:32

I have recently chosen to go the way of the demo8 from the samples, and it sure has a lot of advantages.But when I tried to modify Taharezook.looknfeel to solve the combobox problem mentionned here, I realized that those canges weren;t taken in account : I could even delete the whole content of the file... it wasn't even noticed by CEGUI.

I guess that using a window set bypass the looknfeel file.. but I am not sure.

And in any case, I would like to know how to make CEGUI take in account the changes in this file.
Here is the content of my config and scheme files :

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<CEGUIConfig
   Scheme="../Resources/gui/schemes/Demo8.scheme"
   Layout="../Resources/gui/layouts/Demo8.layout"
   InitScript="../Resources/gui/lua_scripts/demo8.lua"
/>

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<GUIScheme Name="TaharezLook">

<Imageset Name="Cursors" Filename="../Resources/gui/imagesets/Cursors.imageset" />
   <Imageset Name="TaharezLook" Filename="../Resources/gui/imagesets/TaharezLook.imageset" />
   <Imageset Name="GUInGame" Filename="../Resources/gui/imagesets/GUInGame.imageset" />   

<Font Name="CenturyGothicBold-10" Filename="../Resources/gui/fonts/CenturyGothicBold-10.font" />
   <Font Name="CenturyGothicBold-12" Filename="../Resources/gui/fonts/CenturyGothicBold-12.font" />
   <Font Name="CenturyGothicBold-9" Filename="../Resources/gui/fonts/CenturyGothicBold-9.font" />
   <Font Name="CenturyGothicBold-8" Filename="../Resources/gui/fonts/CenturyGothicBold-8.font" />
   <Font Name="CenturyGothicBold-7" Filename="../Resources/gui/fonts/CenturyGothicBold-7.font" />

<LookNFeel Filename="../Resources/gui/looknfeel/TaharezLook.looknfeel" />
   <LookNFeel Filename="../Resources/gui/looknfeel/GUInGame.looknfeel" />

<WindowSet Filename="CEGUITaharezLook" />
</GUIScheme>

Return to “Help”