ProgressBar filler issues

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

SuperGeek
Just popping in
Just popping in

ProgressBar filler issues

Postby SuperGeek » Fri Oct 06, 2006 00:50

Ok, so I'm getting through the widgets making my own grahics. My graphics guy just dropped me the latest batch of updates and I throw them in.

Everthing is going good so far, except the ProgressBar widget is giving me fits. I imagine I'm just overlooking something obvious (usually am).

The Problem:
It would appear that the filler area of the bar is being scaled to a negative factor rahter than being clipped. See images below for a visual of the problem.

The Code:

Code: Select all

<ImagerySection name="ProgressFill" >
            <FrameComponent>
                <Area>
                    <Dim type="LeftEdge" ><AbsoluteDim value="0" /></Dim>
                    <Dim type="TopEdge" ><AbsoluteDim value="0" /></Dim>
                    <Dim type="Width" ><UnifiedDim scale="1" type="Width" /></Dim>
                    <Dim type="Height" ><UnifiedDim scale="1" type="Height" /></Dim>
                </Area>
                <Image type="LeftEdge" imageset="Datalink" image="ProgBarFillLeft" />
                <Image type="RightEdge" imageset="Datalink" image="ProgBarFillRight" />
                <Image type="Background" imageset="Datalink" image="ProgBarFillMiddle" />
            </FrameComponent>
        </ImagerySection>

The Visual:

Any help is appreciated!

SuperGeek
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby SuperGeek » Fri Oct 06, 2006 01:23

I have since tried to use 3 ImageryComponent rather than a FrameComponent, but achieve very similar results. The left peice does not dissapear, and the right peice starts left aligned with the left one.

Also, I can not get the system to show the disabled images for the filler area. Is this option known to be broken, or have I missed something? The log file does not report any errors on this.

cutenoob
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Postby cutenoob » Thu Oct 12, 2006 06:20

seem like we encounter a same problem,,

but after try a few hours,,I give up,,It really really messed me up....

Hope you can find the answer and share them :P :P

Return to “Help”