CEGUI 'registerAllFactories' issue with OGRE CEGUI Renderer

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

malachy1681
Just popping in
Just popping in

CEGUI 'registerAllFactories' issue with OGRE CEGUI Renderer

Postby malachy1681 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 22:49

Okay, after awhile away from CEGUI I've started working on my project again, and got the latest stable source code. I compiled everything fine, but when I try to run the sample OGRE application that uses CEGUI, it crashes, and the following is in the CEGUI log file.

Code: Select all

19/07/2008 17:31:18 (Std)    No window renderer factories specified for module 'ceguifalagard_r' - adding all available factories...
19/07/2008 17:31:18 (Error)   CEGUI::InvalidRequestException in file src\CEGUIFactoryModule.cpp(124) : FactoryModule::registerAllFactories - Required function export 'uint registerAllFactories(void)' was not found in module 'ceguifalagard_r'.

I checked, and it seems the 'registerAllFactories' method is not getting exported to the Falagard DLL, and I haven't modified the code in any way. I'm using Eclipse + MinGW, and defining 'FALAGARDWRBASE_EXPORTS'. What could cause this to happen?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, it seems I also need to define 'CEGUIWRMODULE_EXPORTS'. Everything is working fine now.

Return to “Help”