Errors in CEGUI files?

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

jelamb
Just popping in
Just popping in

Errors in CEGUI files?

Postby jelamb » Thu Aug 21, 2008 02:10

I am running through the OGRE3D tutorials (on #7) and when I run my code I get the following errors. It doesn't look like anything I have control over, so maybe these are errors in CEGUI and not what I'm doing? The first error (CEGUIScriptWindowHelper.h: No such file or directory) looks like a pathing issue, but first, I definitely have the correct pathing to it, and second, line 60 that it points to in CEGUI.h is "#include "CEGUISystem.h"" which is not CEGUIScriptWindowHelpter.h nor includes a reference inside of it to that file. So I'm totally lost about these errors and I'm unable to continue learning until I can get past this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Compiling: ..\src\GameEngine.cpp
In file included from C:\OgreSDK\FOU\src\GameEngine.cpp:2:
../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:60:37: CEGUIScriptWindowHelper.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:35,
from ../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookManager.h:34,
from ../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:67,
from C:\OgreSDK\FOU\src\GameEngine.cpp:2:
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalPropertyDefinition.h: In member function `void Application::setupScene()':
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalPropertyDefinition.h:110: warning: unused variable 'vp'
In file included from ../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookManager.h:34,
from ../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:67,
from C:\OgreSDK\FOU\src\GameEngine.cpp:2:
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h: At global scope:
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:272: error: expected `,' or `...' before '&' token
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:272: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `PropertyDefinition' with no type
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:355: error: `PropertyDefinition' was not declared in this scope
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:355: error: template argument 1 is invalid
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:355: error: template argument 2 is invalid
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.h:355: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `PropertyDefinitionList' with no type
../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:104:32: elements/CEGUITree.h: No such file or directory
../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:105:36: elements/CEGUITreeItem.h: No such file or directory
../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:106:36: elements/CEGUIGroupBox.h: No such file or directory
C:\OgreSDK\FOU\src\GameEngine.cpp: In function `INT WinMain(HINSTANCE__*, HINSTANCE__*, CHAR*, INT)':
C:\OgreSDK\FOU\src\GameEngine.cpp:191: error: redefinition of `INT WinMain(HINSTANCE__*, HINSTANCE__*, CHAR*, INT)'
../../include/CEGUI/falagard/CEGUIFalPropertyDefinition.h:167: error: `INT WinMain(HINSTANCE__*, HINSTANCE__*, CHAR*, INT)' previously defined here
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 5 seconds)
12 errors, 1 warnings

daves
Home away from home
Home away from home

Re: Errors in CEGUI files?

Postby daves » Mon Aug 25, 2008 13:23

jelamb wrote:
Compiling: ..\src\GameEngine.cpp
In file included from C:\OgreSDK\FOU\src\GameEngine.cpp:2:
../include/CEGUI/CEGUI.h:60:37: CEGUIScriptWindowHelper.h: No such file or directory

The very first error in the log tells me that the compiler is not able to find your include files. This typically is resolved through the includes path associated with a project build..

Return to “Help”