I'm using a BlitzMax version of CEGUI 0.7.0.
The module is currently upgrading from 0.6.2 to 0.7.0 and all the new features aren't implemented yet.
I'm using OpenGl and a modified version of the Aqua Skin.
Does someone already experienced this by upgrading to 0.7.0?
Title bars aren't correctly placed in FrameWindow (de-structuring the whole content of windows vertically) and tabControl get additional horizontal border space (crushing all the content of the Frame horizontally).
- About the horizontal border space could it be that bug : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4365 ?
- About the title bar it can of course come from the "alpha" version of the wrapper or maybe do I have to modify the Looknfeel or Layout because of the new TextFormating Falagard rules ?
- Does someone could try this skin with 0.7.0 (no SVN version)?
- Also my CEGUI.log bring this new error :
Code: Select all
(Error) CEGUI::UnknownObjectException in file C:/BlitzMax/mod/bah.mod/cegui.mod/cegui/src/falagard/CEGUIFalWidgetLookFeel.cpp(60) : WidgetLookFeel::getImagerySection - unknown imagery section 'select_mark' in look 'AquaLook/Checkbox'.
- Is there many problems with the current version ?
I read here and there that a new 0.7.1 must fix a lot of things.
I'd like to know this because my project is nearly done and I need it for a contest by the end of this month.
So if there is a lot of issues I may preferably stick to 0.6.2.
I'd like to use the 0.7.0 version mainly for the text [Tag] (except if there is some cool new features I probably miss).
Thanks a lot for your time