why cegui don't response? i am newbie

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

ceguiuser
Just popping in
Just popping in

why cegui don't response? i am newbie

Postby ceguiuser » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:36

I have called the "subscribeEvent" API, and inject all windows messages. Can you tell me what's wrong? Thank you!

Mikademus
CEGUI MVP
CEGUI MVP

Re: why cegui don't response? i am newbie

Postby Mikademus » Sat Mar 20, 2010 18:27

To save CE the trouble, let me tell you that I think you need to provide some more detailed explanations of what you have done and what you're trying to do. Your post is too short and uninformative to allow any concrete help. Have you looked at the sample applications?

ceguiuser
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby ceguiuser » Sun Mar 21, 2010 00:51

I am sorry for the troubles, I have looked at the sample applications, but i can't find what is the problem. I just want, when i click the button, the button can respond, so i have subscribeEvent the PushButton::EventClicked event, and in wndproc, i have inject WM_LBUTTONDOWN message using CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonDown(CEGUI::LeftButton); and also i used CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectTimePulse(timeDelta), but it's no use.

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Sun Mar 21, 2010 07:20

You have to inject 'up' events also, otherwise CEGUI can't know that you've released the button and completed the 'click'.

Ensure you have read and understood this tutorial: http://cegui.org.uk/docs/current/input_tutorial.html

CE.

ceguiuser
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby ceguiuser » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46

Thank you! It's now ok. I had forgot inject WM_MOUSEMOVE message.

Return to “Help”