[SOLVED] Combobox: "SingleClickMode" property

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Browser12
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

[SOLVED] Combobox: "SingleClickMode" property

Postby Browser12 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 19:17

I'm assuming this property being 'False' makes it so that a combobox doesn't drop-down simply by mousing over the arrow, but rather the arrow must be clicked?
(If not, what does it do?)
I have attempted setting this property in my layout to False (and True as well, just to see), but see no effect on my combobox... hovering over the dropdown arrow still drops the combobox down (I want to have to click it).
I have also tried using the myComboBox->setSingleClickEnabled(false); manually once my layout is loaded, also with no result.
Is this feature currently functional?
Last edited by Browser12 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Re: Combobox: "SingleClickMode" property

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:21

Single click means the list appears when you press down on the mouse button, you are then able to mouse over an item and select it as you release the mouse button. Without this mode, you are required to click once (down and up on the mouse button) to show the list, and then click a second time (down and up on the mouse button) to select an item.

CE.

Browser12
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Re: Combobox: "SingleClickMode" property

Postby Browser12 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 22:13

Ah, OK. My mouse clicks weren't being injected properly (curiously, it was only affecting my comboboxes). :oops:
They were dropping down upon hovering over the arrow.. I assumed that was the "single click mode" ;]
Fixed my stuff, thanks a bunch CE.

Return to “Help”