CEGUISampleFramework cursor resists my movement

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

bvanevery
Just popping in
Just popping in

CEGUISampleFramework cursor resists my movement

Postby bvanevery » Mon Aug 19, 2013 09:28

I'm building CEGUI 0.8.2 and also the Mercurial version under Lubuntu 13.04. The cursor in the sample framework is staunchly resisting my movement of it, especially in the upper right corner of the main window. I'm using a touchpad on my laptop, no problem with any other apps on my system. It's like it doesn't want to move up and to the right, past a certain point. I have to really really force it and put a lot of effort into it, finger dragging wise. This is with the OpenGL GUI Renderer and the OpenGL 3.2 Core Renderer. I'm using Ubuntu released NVIDIA drivers. Built with standard Ubuntu packages, recently purged and double checked all of that to get CEGUI to build. I ran the sample framework while running Firefox in the background, with the sample framework window in the foreground overlapping it. Any ideas?

I don't see a way to post my cegui.log as an attachment. Cut 'n' pasting it is messing up the editor. It blanks my entire post and thinks I have "too few characters". Maybe it's choking on some character interpreted as a control code in the log file? Or maybe Firefox just sucks, who knows.

Return to “Help”