No keyboard and Mouse Injection functions

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

chaitanyawaichal
Just popping in
Just popping in

No keyboard and Mouse Injection functions

Postby chaitanyawaichal » Thu Aug 29, 2013 09:40

I am trying to use the CEGUI input system by following http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/CEGUI_In_Practice_-_Managing_input
However, when i use the code in the above tutorial, i get the following errors:

Code: Select all

main.cpp:72:33: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectChar’
main.cpp:76:33: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectKeyUp’
main.cpp: In member function ‘void allInput::InjectOISMouseButton(bool, OIS::MouseButtonID)’:
main.cpp:87:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonDown’
main.cpp:90:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonDown’
main.cpp:93:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonDown’
main.cpp:96:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonDown’
main.cpp:99:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonDown’
main.cpp:111:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonUp’
main.cpp:114:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonUp’
main.cpp:117:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonUp’
main.cpp:120:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonUp’
main.cpp:123:34: error: ‘class CEGUI::System’ has no member named ‘injectMouseButtonUp’

I do, however, get the option for injectTimePulse(float timeElapsed) in the code completion window.
What M i missing...

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Re: No keyboard and Mouse Injection functions

Postby Kulik » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:33

The tutorial says it was written for 0.7.x whereas you are most likely using 0.8. Please see 0.7 to 0.8 porting tips.

http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/ ... _for_0.8.0

chaitanyawaichal
Just popping in
Just popping in

Re: No keyboard and Mouse Injection functions

Postby chaitanyawaichal » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:04

:) oh yes... got it...its in the defaultGUIcontext.

Return to “Help”