Double Mouse Cursor

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

silentyears
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Double Mouse Cursor

Postby silentyears » Tue Nov 05, 2013 14:24

I don't know why there are double mouse cursors like this? could anybody tell me the reason or any advice please!
Thanks!

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Re: Double Mouse Cursor

Postby Kulik » Tue Nov 05, 2013 16:57

Can't see the image, it says something in Chinese. I don't understand Chinese so can't tell you why.

However I will take a wild guess (as I have to do with all of your posts, you really suck at forum posting, get it together!):

You are not clearing the colour buffer every frame and you get "ghosting". This is a really really far fetched guess, I have no idea what renderer you are using, I have no idea what version you have and I have no intention in searching your past posts to figure that out!

http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glClear.xml

PS: This is the last warning, if you post a low quality message like this again I will just ban you. Thanks for understanding.

silentyears
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Postby silentyears » Wed Nov 06, 2013 16:24

sorry for my poor english, but i am very interested in learing CEGUI and thanks for your guessing and understanding!
I use openGl for rendering , CEGUI version is 0.7.9. Maybe my saying made you misunderstand and I think it's not "ghosting" because one of mouse coursors is as the same as Window system mouse cursor, the other is like the WindowLook cursor because i use the window loonfeel of CEGUI.
i suspect it's because the way of rendering but i don't know how to fix it .
Can't see the image? How could i make the image visible for you, can you provide a available website for image uploading ?
Thank you again, don't ban me please! :cry:

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Postby Kulik » Wed Nov 06, 2013 16:29

Poor English is not the problem. Nobody was ever banned on this forum for poor English. You are supposed to write version info and any error message info into the first post whenever you start the thread. The reason is that we don't remember what version you use, please don't assume that we know or remember anything about you. Write it all out! Include all logs.

Dunno about the Chinese firewall and all that but perhaps one of these can be used?

https://www.google.cz/search?q=free+image+hosting

imgur.com is fairly popular and works well.

silentyears
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Postby silentyears » Sat Nov 09, 2013 15:21

I would like to say thank you! And I share the image as you say, maybe you can see it this time .

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Mon Nov 11, 2013 09:04

That image doesnt work well. Its impossible to look at it at full size.
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

Return to “Help”