[solved] 116 unresolved externals

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Aspirer
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

[solved] 116 unresolved externals

Postby Aspirer » Sun Nov 24, 2013 04:50

{EDITED} I figured it out on my own. The wiki page listed here was indeed right, but it was wrong in some spots I think. I deducted that I had checked "CEGUI_BULD_RENDERER_OGRE" yet I had not explicitly given it the location of Ogre in CMAKE or the compiler. I remembered what the wiki said about adding entries to the CMAKE configuration and did that. Success! I have all the .dll's and libs now!! So happy!!

I think I've made a lot of progress since I last tried to build cegui. I've read a few threads notably this really good example of how to ask a question: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6581 and found out how to save my build ouput to a file (VERY HELPFUL!).

I've been deciphering the errors that I got and tried to correct them. They didn't work but I think I'm getting closer.

I've followed this website's API documentation almost to the letter to build cegui. I built the dependencies by leaving all of the options alone. After configuring, generating, and compiling the dependencies, I proceeded to attempt my build of the actual cegui project. I have suspected that the wiki page I used in the past was false or in error when giving directions. If this works I will edit that wiki to reflect how I got CEGUI to build, and indicate that the wiki page is false or wrong. This is the page I am talking about: http://cegui.org.uk/wiki/Building_CEGUI ... reRenderer

Following those directions yields all kinds of errors that I have had absolutely no luck finding solutions for on the internet on three different search engines.

Back to the topic; when I used cmake for configuring the actual CEGUI project files I left everything alone, I used the default options. EXCEPT for unchecking the CEGUI_BUILD_RENDERER_NULL and then checking CEGUI_BUILD_RENDERER_OGRE Then when I built CEGUI I used "All build" and all of the projects built completely except for CeguiOgreRenderer-0.

It makes sense that CeguiOgreRenderer-0 couldn't find Ogre because it wasn't in the dependencies folder, nor did I explicitly point cmake or the compiler to it. Perhaps this is the reason for the 116 unresolved external linker errors! But what do I do now?

However the CeguiOgreRenderer-0 project that I mentioned yielded 116 unresolved externals (116 linker errors). I remembered something from the wiki and tried pointing my compiler to the location of boost (this does not make sense in retrospect, none of the errors concerned boost and in fact the project files already have boost included). That did not work. Both scenarios resulted in the same 116 unresolved externals.

A log of the linker errors:
1>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIOgreRenderer-0, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Creating library C:/Users/t/Documents/Visual Studio 2010/Development/builds/cegui-build/lib/CEGUIOgreRenderer-0_d.lib and object C:/Users/t/Documents/Visual Studio 2010/Development/builds/cegui-build/lib/CEGUIOgreRenderer-0_d.exp
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::~HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$??0OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@QAE@ABV01@@Z$0
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::~HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::~HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::~HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr const &)" (__imp_??0HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::OgreGeometryBuffer(class CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer const &)" (??0OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr const &)" (__imp_??0HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr const &)" (__imp_??0HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr const &)" (__imp_??0HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::~TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??1TexturePtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::~TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??1TexturePtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::~TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??1TexturePtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$??0OgreTexture@CEGUI@@QAE@ABV01@@Z$0
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::~TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??1TexturePtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::~TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??1TexturePtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::~TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??1TexturePtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::OgreTexture(class CEGUI::OgreTexture const &)" (??0OgreTexture@CEGUI@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??0HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::OgreGeometryBuffer(class CEGUI::OgreRenderer &,class Ogre::RenderSystem &)" (??0OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@QAE@AAVOgreRenderer@1@AAVRenderSystem@Ogre@@@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(void)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::OgreGeometryBuffer(class CEGUI::OgreRenderer &,class Ogre::RenderSystem &)" (??0OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@QAE@AAVOgreRenderer@1@AAVRenderSystem@Ogre@@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(void)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@XZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<1> >::operator delete(void *,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$00@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAXPBDH1@Z) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$?initialiseRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@I@Z$0
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr & __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr::operator=(class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr const &)" (__imp_??4HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl CEGUI::initialiseRenderOp(class Ogre::RenderOperation &,class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr &,unsigned int)" (?initialiseRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@I@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::HardwareBufferManager & __cdecl Ogre::HardwareBufferManager::getSingleton(void)" (__imp_?getSingleton@HardwareBufferManager@Ogre@@SAAAV12@XZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl CEGUI::initialiseRenderOp(class Ogre::RenderOperation &,class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr &,unsigned int)" (?initialiseRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@I@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static unsigned int __cdecl Ogre::VertexElement::getTypeSize(enum Ogre::VertexElementType)" (__imp_?getTypeSize@VertexElement@Ogre@@SAIW4VertexElementType@2@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl CEGUI::initialiseRenderOp(class Ogre::RenderOperation &,class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr &,unsigned int)" (?initialiseRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@I@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::VertexData::VertexData(class Ogre::HardwareBufferManagerBase *)" (__imp_??0VertexData@Ogre@@QAE@PAVHardwareBufferManagerBase@1@@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl CEGUI::initialiseRenderOp(class Ogre::RenderOperation &,class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr &,unsigned int)" (?initialiseRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@I@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<1> >::operator new(unsigned int,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_??2?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$00@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAPAXIPBDH0@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl CEGUI::initialiseRenderOp(class Ogre::RenderOperation &,class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr &,unsigned int)" (?initialiseRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@I@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::HardwareVertexBuffer>::setNull(void)" (__imp_?setNull@?$SharedPtr@VHardwareVertexBuffer@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl CEGUI::cleanupRenderOp(class Ogre::RenderOperation &,class Ogre::HardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr &)" (?cleanupRenderOp@CEGUI@@YAXAAVRenderOperation@Ogre@@AAVHardwareVertexBufferSharedPtr@3@@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<1> >::operator delete(void *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$00@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall Ogre::VertexData::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GVertexData@Ogre@@QAEPAXI@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::VertexData::~VertexData(void)" (__imp_??1VertexData@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall Ogre::VertexData::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GVertexData@Ogre@@QAEPAXI@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::TexturePtr & __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::operator=(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??4TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::appendGeometry(struct CEGUI::Vertex const * const,unsigned int)" (?appendGeometry@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@UAEXQBUVertex@2@I@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::TexturePtr & __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::operator=(class Ogre::TexturePtr const &)" (__imp_??4TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::appendGeometry(struct CEGUI::Vertex const * const,unsigned int)" (?appendGeometry@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@UAEXQBUVertex@2@I@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::TexturePtr::TexturePtr(void)" (__imp_??0TexturePtr@Ogre@@QAE@XZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::ColourValue::ColourValue(float,float,float,float)" (__imp_??0ColourValue@Ogre@@QAE@MMMM@Z) referenced in function "protected: unsigned int __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::colourToOgre(class CEGUI::Colour const &)const " (?colourToOgre@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEIABVColour@2@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::ColourValue::ColourValue(float,float,float,float)" (__imp_??0ColourValue@Ogre@@QAE@MMMM@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Matrix4 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator*(class Ogre::Matrix4 const &)const " (__imp_??DMatrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AV01@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::updateMatrix(void)const " (?updateMatrix@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Matrix4 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator*(class Ogre::Matrix4 const &)const " (__imp_??DMatrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Matrix4 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator*(class Ogre::Matrix4 const &)const " (__imp_??DMatrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Matrix4 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator*(class Ogre::Matrix4 const &)const " (__imp_??DMatrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(class Ogre::Quaternion const &)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@ABVQuaternion@1@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::updateMatrix(void)const " (?updateMatrix@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Quaternion::Quaternion(float,float,float,float)" (__imp_??0Quaternion@Ogre@@QAE@MMMM@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::updateMatrix(void)const " (?updateMatrix@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::makeTrans(float,float,float)" (__imp_?makeTrans@Matrix4@Ogre@@QAEXMMM@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::updateMatrix(void)const " (?updateMatrix@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void * __thiscall Ogre::HardwareBuffer::lock(enum Ogre::HardwareBuffer::LockOptions)" (__imp_?lock@HardwareBuffer@Ogre@@QAEPAXW4LockOptions@12@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::syncHardwareBuffer(void)const " (?syncHardwareBuffer@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::HardwareVertexBuffer::getNumVertices(void)const " (__imp_?getNumVertices@HardwareVertexBuffer@Ogre@@QBEIXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::syncHardwareBuffer(void)const " (?syncHardwareBuffer@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HardwareVertexBuffer * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::HardwareVertexBuffer>::operator->(void)const " (__imp_??C?$SharedPtr@VHardwareVertexBuffer@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVHardwareVertexBuffer@1@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGeometryBuffer::syncHardwareBuffer(void)const " (?syncHardwareBuffer@OgreGeometryBuffer@CEGUI@@IBEXXZ)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix4 const Ogre::Matrix4::IDENTITY" (__imp_?IDENTITY@Matrix4@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix4 const Ogre::Matrix4::IDENTITY" (__imp_?IDENTITY@Matrix4@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix4 const Ogre::Matrix4::IDENTITY" (__imp_?IDENTITY@Matrix4@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix4 const Ogre::Matrix4::IDENTITY" (__imp_?IDENTITY@Matrix4@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>GeometryBuffer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Texture * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture>::get(void)const " (__imp_?get@?$SharedPtr@VTexture@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVTexture@2@XZ) referenced in function "bool __cdecl Ogre::operator!=<class Ogre::Texture,class Ogre::Texture>(class Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture> const &,classOgre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture> const &)" (??$?9VTexture@Ogre@@V01@@Ogre@@YA_NABV?$SharedPtr@VTexture@Ogre@@@0@0@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> >::operator delete(void *,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAXPBDH1@Z) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z$0
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> >::operator delete(void *,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAXPBDH1@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::Image::~Image(void)" (__imp_??1Image@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::Image::getRowSpan(void)const " (__imp_?getRowSpan@Image@Ogre@@QBEIXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::Image::getWidth(void)const " (__imp_?getWidth@Image@Ogre@@QBEIXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::Image::getHeight(void)const " (__imp_?getHeight@Image@Ogre@@QBEIXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: unsigned char * __thiscall Ogre::Image::getData(void)" (__imp_?getData@Image@Ogre@@QAEPAEXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: enum Ogre::PixelFormat __thiscall Ogre::Image::getFormat(void)const " (__imp_?getFormat@Image@Ogre@@QBE?AW4PixelFormat@2@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Image & __thiscall Ogre::Image::load(class Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::DataStream> &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (__imp_?load@Image@Ogre@@QAEAAV12@AAV?$SharedPtr@VDataStream@Ogre@@@2@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Image::Image(void)" (__imp_??0Image@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::MemoryDataStream(void *,unsigned int,bool,bool)" (__imp_??0MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@QAE@PAXI_N1@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::MemoryDataStream(void *,unsigned int,bool,bool)" (__imp_??0MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@QAE@PAXI_N1@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> >::operator new(unsigned int,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_??2?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAPAXIPBDH0@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual class CEGUI::Texture * __thiscall CEGUI::OgreImageCodec::load(class CEGUI::RawDataContainer const &,class CEGUI::Texture *)" (?load@OgreImageCodec@CEGUI@@UAEPAVTexture@2@ABVRawDataContainer@2@PAV32@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> >::operator new(unsigned int,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_??2?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAPAXIPBDH0@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::isReadable(void)const " (?isReadable@DataStream@Ogre@@UBE_NXZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::isReadable(void)const " (?isReadable@DataStream@Ogre@@UBE_NXZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::isWriteable(void)const " (?isWriteable@DataStream@Ogre@@UBE_NXZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::isWriteable(void)const " (?isWriteable@DataStream@Ogre@@UBE_NXZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::read(void *,unsigned int)" (?read@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIPAXI@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::read(void *,unsigned int)" (?read@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIPAXI@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::write(void const *,unsigned int)" (?write@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIPBXI@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::write(void const *,unsigned int)" (?write@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIPBXI@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::readLine(char *,unsigned int,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?readLine@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIPADIABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::readLine(char *,unsigned int,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?readLine@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIPADIABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::getLine(bool)" (?getLine@DataStream@Ogre@@UAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@_N@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::getLine(bool)" (?getLine@DataStream@Ogre@@UAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@_N@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::getAsString(void)" (?getAsString@DataStream@Ogre@@UAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall Ogre::DataStream::getAsString(void)" (?getAsString@DataStream@Ogre@@UAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::skipLine(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?skipLine@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::skipLine(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?skipLine@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEIABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::skip(long)" (?skip@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEXJ@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::skip(long)" (?skip@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEXJ@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::seek(unsigned int)" (?seek@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEXI@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::seek(unsigned int)" (?seek@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEXI@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::tell(void)const " (?tell@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UBEIXZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::tell(void)const " (?tell@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UBEIXZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::eof(void)const " (?eof@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UBE_NXZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::eof(void)const " (?eof@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UBE_NXZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::close(void)" (?close@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::close(void)" (?close@MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> >::operator delete(void *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsignedint)" (??_GMemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEPAXI@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> >::operator delete(void *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::~MemoryDataStream(void)" (__imp_??1MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GMemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAEPAXI@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::MemoryDataStream::~MemoryDataStream(void)" (__imp_??1MemoryDataStream@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::NedPoolingPolicy::deallocateBytes(void *)" (__imp_?deallocateBytes@NedPoolingPolicy@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z) referenced in function "protected: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::DataStream>::destroy(void)" (?destroy@?$SharedPtr@VDataStream@Ogre@@@Ogre@@MAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::NedPoolingPolicy::deallocateBytes(void *)" (__imp_?deallocateBytes@NedPoolingPolicy@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z)
1>ResourceProvider.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::NedPoolingPolicy::deallocateBytes(void *)" (__imp_?deallocateBytes@NedPoolingPolicy@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::NedPoolingPolicy::deallocateBytes(void *)" (__imp_?deallocateBytes@NedPoolingPolicy@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z)
1>ImageCodec.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::NedPoolingPolicy::allocateBytes(unsigned int,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_?allocateBytes@NedPoolingPolicy@Ogre@@SAPAXIPBDH0@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::DataStream>::SharedPtr<class Ogre::DataStream><class Ogre::MemoryDataStream>(class Ogre::MemoryDataStream *,enum Ogre::SharedPtrFreeMethod)" (??$?0VMemoryDataStream@Ogre@@@?$SharedPtr@VDataStream@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QAE@PAVMemoryDataStream@1@W4SharedPtrFreeMethod@1@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::NedPoolingPolicy::allocateBytes(unsigned int,char const *,int,char const *)" (__imp_?allocateBytes@NedPoolingPolicy@Ogre@@SAPAXIPBDH0@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Camera * __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::getCamera(void)const " (__imp_?getCamera@Viewport@Ogre@@QBEPAVCamera@2@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::beginRendering(void)" (?beginRendering@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@UAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::RenderWindow * __thiscall Ogre::Root::getAutoCreatedWindow(void)" (__imp_?getAutoCreatedWindow@Root@Ogre@@QAEPAVRenderWindow@2@XZ) referenced in function "protected: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::OgreRenderer(void)" (??0OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr::~HighLevelGpuProgramPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HighLevelGpuProgramPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr(void)" (__imp_??0HighLevelGpuProgramPtr@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer_impl::OgreRenderer_impl(void)" (??0OgreRenderer_impl@CEGUI@@QAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Root * __cdecl Ogre::Root::getSingletonPtr(void)" (__imp_?getSingletonPtr@Root@Ogre@@SAPAV12@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer_impl::OgreRenderer_impl(void)" (??0OgreRenderer_impl@CEGUI@@QAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Root::removeFrameListener(class Ogre::FrameListener *)" (__imp_?removeFrameListener@Root@Ogre@@QAEXPAVFrameListener@2@@Z) referenced in function "protected: virtual __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::~OgreRenderer(void)" (??1OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@MAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: bool __thiscall Ogre::Root::isInitialised(void)const " (__imp_?isInitialised@Root@Ogre@@QBE_NXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::checkOgreInitialised(void)" (?checkOgreInitialised@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Root::addFrameListener(class Ogre::FrameListener *)" (__imp_?addFrameListener@Root@Ogre@@QAEXPAVFrameListener@2@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::constructor_impl(class Ogre::RenderTarget &)" (?constructor_impl@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXAAVRenderTarget@Ogre@@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: bool __thiscall Ogre::RenderSystem::getFixedPipelineEnabled(void)const " (__imp_?getFixedPipelineEnabled@RenderSystem@Ogre@@QBE_NXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::constructor_impl(class Ogre::RenderTarget &)" (?constructor_impl@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXAAVRenderTarget@Ogre@@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::RenderSystem * __thiscall Ogre::Root::getRenderSystem(void)" (__imp_?getRenderSystem@Root@Ogre@@QAEPAVRenderSystem@2@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::constructor_impl(class Ogre::RenderTarget &)" (?constructor_impl@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXAAVRenderTarget@Ogre@@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgram>::setNull(void)" (__imp_?setNull@?$SharedPtr@VHighLevelGpuProgram@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::GpuProgramManager & __cdecl Ogre::GpuProgramManager::getSingleton(void)" (__imp_?getSingleton@GpuProgramManager@Ogre@@SAAAV12@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgram * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgram>::operator->(void)const " (__imp_??C?$SharedPtr@VHighLevelGpuProgram@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVHighLevelGpuProgram@1@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr & __thiscall Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr::operator=(class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr const &)" (__imp_??4HighLevelGpuProgramPtr@Ogre@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramPtr __thiscall Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramManager::createProgram(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,enum Ogre::GpuProgramType)" (__imp_?createProgram@HighLevelGpuProgramManager@Ogre@@QAE?AVHighLevelGpuProgramPtr@2@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@00W4GpuProgramType@2@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME" (__imp_?DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME@ResourceGroupManager@Ogre@@2V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@A)
1>ResourceProvider.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME" (__imp_?DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME@ResourceGroupManager@Ogre@@2V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@A)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME" (__imp_?DEFAULT_RESOURCE_GROUP_NAME@ResourceGroupManager@Ogre@@2V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@A)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: bool __thiscall Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramManager::isLanguageSupported(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (__imp_?isLanguageSupported@HighLevelGpuProgramManager@Ogre@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramManager & __cdecl Ogre::HighLevelGpuProgramManager::getSingleton(void)" (__imp_?getSingleton@HighLevelGpuProgramManager@Ogre@@SAAAV12@XZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::initialiseShaders(void)" (?initialiseShaders@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::ColourValue const Ogre::ColourValue::White" (__imp_?White@ColourValue@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::GpuProgramParameters::setNamedConstant(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class Ogre::Matrix4 const &)" (__imp_?setNamedConstant@GpuProgramParameters@Ogre@@QAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@ABVMatrix4@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::updateShaderParams(void)const " (?updateShaderParams@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@QBEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::GpuProgramParameters::setNamedConstant(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,int)" (__imp_?setNamedConstant@GpuProgramParameters@Ogre@@QAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@H@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::updateShaderParams(void)const " (?updateShaderParams@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@QBEXXZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float * __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator[](unsigned int)" (__imp_??AMatrix4@Ogre@@QAEPAMI@Z) referenced in function "public: class Ogre::Matrix4 const & __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::getWorldViewProjMatrix(void)const " (?getWorldViewProjMatrix@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@QBEABVMatrix4@Ogre@@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float * __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator[](unsigned int)" (__imp_??AMatrix4@Ogre@@QAEPAMI@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float * __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator[](unsigned int)" (__imp_??AMatrix4@Ogre@@QAEPAMI@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::RenderTarget * __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::getTarget(void)const " (__imp_?getTarget@Viewport@Ogre@@QBEPAVRenderTarget@2@XZ) referenced in function "public: class Ogre::Matrix4 const & __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderer::getWorldViewProjMatrix(void)const " (?getWorldViewProjMatrix@OgreRenderer@CEGUI@@QBEABVMatrix4@Ogre@@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::RenderTarget * __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::getTarget(void)const " (__imp_?getTarget@Viewport@Ogre@@QBEPAVRenderTarget@2@XZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::RenderTarget * __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::getTarget(void)const " (__imp_?getTarget@Viewport@Ogre@@QBEPAVRenderTarget@2@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::FrameListener::FrameListener(void)" (__imp_??0FrameListener@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGUIFrameListener::OgreGUIFrameListener(void)" (??0OgreGUIFrameListener@CEGUI@@QAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::FrameListener::frameStarted(struct Ogre::FrameEvent const &)" (?frameStarted@FrameListener@Ogre@@UAE_NABUFrameEvent@2@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall Ogre::FrameListener::frameEnded(struct Ogre::FrameEvent const &)" (?frameEnded@FrameListener@Ogre@@UAE_NABUFrameEvent@2@@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::FrameListener::~FrameListener(void)" (__imp_??1FrameListener@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall CEGUI::OgreGUIFrameListener::~OgreGUIFrameListener(void)" (??1OgreGUIFrameListener@CEGUI@@UAE@XZ)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<7> >::operator delete(void *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$06@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall Ogre::GpuProgramParameters::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GGpuProgramParameters@Ogre@@QAEPAXI@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<7> >::operator delete(void *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$06@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<7> >::operator delete(void *)" (__imp_??3?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$06@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAXPAX@Z)
1>Renderer.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::GpuProgramParameters::~GpuProgramParameters(void)" (__imp_??1GpuProgramParameters@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall Ogre::GpuProgramParameters::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GGpuProgramParameters@Ogre@@QAEPAXI@Z)
1>ResourceProvider.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::DataStream> __thiscall Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::openResource(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,bool,class Ogre::Resource *)" (__imp_?openResource@ResourceGroupManager@Ogre@@QAE?AV?$SharedPtr@VDataStream@Ogre@@@2@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@0_NPAVResource@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreResourceProvider::loadRawDataContainer(class CEGUI::String const &,class CEGUI::RawDataContainer &,class CEGUI::String const &)" (?loadRawDataContainer@OgreResourceProvider@CEGUI@@UAEXABVString@2@AAVRawDataContainer@2@0@Z)
1>ResourceProvider.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::ResourceGroupManager & __cdecl Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton(void)" (__imp_?getSingleton@ResourceGroupManager@Ogre@@SAAAV12@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreResourceProvider::loadRawDataContainer(class CEGUI::String const &,class CEGUI::RawDataContainer &,class CEGUI::String const &)" (?loadRawDataContainer@OgreResourceProvider@CEGUI@@UAEXABVString@2@AAVRawDataContainer@2@0@Z)
1>ResourceProvider.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::SharedPtr<class std::vector<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class Ogre::STLAllocator<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<0> > > > __thiscall Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::findResourceNames(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,bool)" (__imp_?findResourceNames@ResourceGroupManager@Ogre@@QAE?AV?$SharedPtr@V?$vector@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@V?$STLAllocator@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$0A@@Ogre@@@Ogre@@@std@@@2@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@0_N@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall CEGUI::OgreResourceProvider::getResourceGroupFileNames(class std::vector<class CEGUI::String,class std::allocator<class CEGUI::String> > &,class CEGUI::String const &,class CEGUI::String const &)" (?getResourceGroupFileNames@OgreResourceProvider@CEGUI@@UAEIAAV?$vector@VString@CEGUI@@V?$allocator@VString@CEGUI@@@std@@@std@@ABVString@2@1@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Texture * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture>::operator->(void)const " (__imp_??C?$SharedPtr@VTexture@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVTexture@1@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::loadFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Size<float> const &,enum CEGUI::Texture::PixelFormat)" (?loadFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Size@M@2@W4PixelFormat@Texture@2@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Texture * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture>::operator->(void)const " (__imp_??C?$SharedPtr@VTexture@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVTexture@1@XZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: bool __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture>::isNull(void)const " (__imp_?isNull@?$SharedPtr@VTexture@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBE_NXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::loadFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Size<float> const &,enum CEGUI::Texture::PixelFormat)" (?loadFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Size@M@2@W4PixelFormat@Texture@2@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::TextureManager & __cdecl Ogre::TextureManager::getSingleton(void)" (__imp_?getSingleton@TextureManager@Ogre@@SAAAV12@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::loadFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Size<float> const &,enum CEGUI::Texture::PixelFormat)" (?loadFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Size@M@2@W4PixelFormat@Texture@2@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::TextureManager & __cdecl Ogre::TextureManager::getSingleton(void)" (__imp_?getSingleton@TextureManager@Ogre@@SAAAV12@XZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::PixelBox::~PixelBox(void)" (__imp_??1PixelBox@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::blitFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Rect<float> const &)" (?blitFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Rect@M@2@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HardwarePixelBufferSharedPtr::~HardwarePixelBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HardwarePixelBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::blitFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Rect<float> const &)" (?blitFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Rect@M@2@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::HardwarePixelBufferSharedPtr::~HardwarePixelBufferSharedPtr(void)" (__imp_??1HardwarePixelBufferSharedPtr@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HardwarePixelBuffer * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::HardwarePixelBuffer>::operator->(void)const " (__imp_??C?$SharedPtr@VHardwarePixelBuffer@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVHardwarePixelBuffer@1@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::blitFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Rect<float> const &)" (?blitFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Rect@M@2@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::HardwarePixelBuffer * __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::HardwarePixelBuffer>::operator->(void)const " (__imp_??C?$SharedPtr@VHardwarePixelBuffer@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QBEPAVHardwarePixelBuffer@1@XZ)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::PixelBox::PixelBox(unsigned int,unsigned int,unsigned int,enum Ogre::PixelFormat,void *)" (__imp_??0PixelBox@Ogre@@QAE@IIIW4PixelFormat@1@PAX@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::blitFromMemory(void const *,class CEGUI::Rect<float> const &)" (?blitFromMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPBXABV?$Rect@M@2@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::HardwarePixelBuffer::blitToMemory(class Ogre::PixelBox const &)" (__imp_?blitToMemory@HardwarePixelBuffer@Ogre@@QAEXABVPixelBox@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::blitToMemory(void *)" (?blitToMemory@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@UAEXPAX@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::TexturePtr __thiscall Ogre::TextureManager::createManual(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,enum Ogre::TextureType,unsigned int,unsigned int,int,enum Ogre::PixelFormat,int,class Ogre::ManualResourceLoader *,bool,unsigned int,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (__imp_?createManual@TextureManager@Ogre@@QAE?AVTexturePtr@2@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@0W4TextureType@2@IIHW4PixelFormat@2@HPAVManualResourceLoader@2@_NI0@Z) referenced in function "protected: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::OgreTexture(class CEGUI::String const &,class CEGUI::Size<float> const &)" (??0OgreTexture@CEGUI@@IAE@ABVString@1@ABV?$Size@M@1@@Z)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const Ogre::StringUtil::BLANK" (__imp_?BLANK@StringUtil@Ogre@@2V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@B)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const Ogre::StringUtil::BLANK" (__imp_?BLANK@StringUtil@Ogre@@2V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@B)
1>Texture.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::SharedPtr<class Ogre::Texture>::setNull(void)" (__imp_?setNull@?$SharedPtr@VTexture@Ogre@@@Ogre@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreTexture::freeOgreTexture(void)" (?freeOgreTexture@OgreTexture@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(class Ogre::Matrix3 const &)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@ABVMatrix3@1@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>(class CEGUI::OgreRenderer &,class Ogre::RenderSystem &)"(??0?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@QAE@AAVOgreRenderer@1@AAVRenderSystem@Ogre@@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(class Ogre::Matrix3 const &)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@ABVMatrix3@1@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix3 const Ogre::Matrix3::ZERO" (__imp_?ZERO@Matrix3@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix3 const Ogre::Matrix3::ZERO" (__imp_?ZERO@Matrix3@Ogre@@2V12@B) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall std::bad_alloc::~bad_alloc(void)" (??1bad_alloc@std@@UAE@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::dotProduct(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_?dotProduct@Vector3@Ogre@@QBEMABV12@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::dotProduct(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_?dotProduct@Vector3@Ogre@@QBEMABV12@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::length(void)const " (__imp_?length@Vector3@Ogre@@QBEMXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: float __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::length(void)const " (__imp_?length@Vector3@Ogre@@QBEMXZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Vector3 __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::crossProduct(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_?crossProduct@Vector3@Ogre@@QBE?AV12@ABV12@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const&,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Vector3 __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::crossProduct(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_?crossProduct@Vector3@Ogre@@QBE?AV12@ABV12@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Vector3 __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::operator-(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_??GVector3@Ogre@@QBE?AV01@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Vector3 __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::operator-(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_??GVector3@Ogre@@QBE?AV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Vector3 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator*(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_??DMatrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AVVector3@1@ABV21@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Vector3 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::operator*(class Ogre::Vector3 const &)const " (__imp_??DMatrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AVVector3@1@ABV21@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::Vector3(void)" (__imp_??0Vector3@Ogre@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const "(?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Vector3::Vector3(void)" (__imp_??0Vector3@Ogre@@QAE@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Matrix4 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::inverse(void)const " (__imp_?inverse@Matrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AV12@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class Ogre::Matrix4 __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::inverse(void)const " (__imp_?inverse@Matrix4@Ogre@@QBE?AV12@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::unprojectPoint(class CEGUI::GeometryBuffer const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> const &,class CEGUI::Vector2<float> &)const " (?unprojectPoint@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@UBEXABVGeometryBuffer@2@ABV?$Vector2@M@2@AAV42@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Matrix4::Matrix4(float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float,float)" (__imp_??0Matrix4@Ogre@@QAE@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::_updateDimensions(void)" (__imp_?_updateDimensions@Viewport@Ogre@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::updateViewport(void)" (?updateViewport@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::_updateDimensions(void)" (__imp_?_updateDimensions@Viewport@Ogre@@QAEXXZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::Viewport(class Ogre::Camera *,class Ogre::RenderTarget *,float,float,float,float,int)" (__imp_??0Viewport@Ogre@@QAE@PAVCamera@1@PAVRenderTarget@1@MMMMH@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::updateViewport(void)" (?updateViewport@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::Viewport(class Ogre::Camera *,class Ogre::RenderTarget *,float,float,float,float,int)" (__imp_??0Viewport@Ogre@@QAE@PAVCamera@1@PAVRenderTarget@1@MMMMH@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<7> >::operator new(unsigned int)" (__imp_??2?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$06@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAPAXI@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::updateViewport(void)" (?updateViewport@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@IAEXXZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void * __cdecl Ogre::AllocatedObject<class Ogre::CategorisedAllocPolicy<7> >::operator new(unsigned int)" (__imp_??2?$AllocatedObject@V?$CategorisedAllocPolicy@$06@Ogre@@@Ogre@@SAPAXI@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::setRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?setRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName@Viewport@Ogre@@UAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::setRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?setRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName@Viewport@Ogre@@UAEXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const & __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::getRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName(void)const " (?getRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName@Viewport@Ogre@@UBEABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const & __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::getRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName(void)const " (?getRenderQueueInvocationSequenceName@Viewport@Ogre@@UBEABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::~Viewport(void)" (__imp_??1Viewport@Ogre@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void * __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GViewport@Ogre@@UAEPAXI@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::~Viewport(void)" (__imp_??1Viewport@Ogre@@UAE@XZ)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix4 const Ogre::Matrix4::ZERO" (__imp_?ZERO@Matrix4@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class Ogre::Matrix4 const Ogre::Matrix4::ZERO" (__imp_?ZERO@Matrix4@Ogre@@2V12@B)
1>TextureTarget.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::setDimensions(float,float,float,float)" (__imp_?setDimensions@Viewport@Ogre@@QAEXMMMM@Z) referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<class CEGUI::TextureTarget>::updateOgreViewportDimensions(class Ogre::RenderTarget const * const)" (?updateOgreViewportDimensions@?$OgreRenderTarget@VTextureTarget@CEGUI@@@CEGUI@@IAEXQBVRenderTarget@Ogre@@@Z)
1>WindowTarget.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Ogre::Viewport::setDimensions(float,float,float,float)" (__imp_?setDimensions@Viewport@Ogre@@QAEXMMMM@Z)
1>C:\Users\t\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Development\builds\cegui-build\bin\CEGUIOgreRenderer-0_d.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 116 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I don't have any experience troubleshooting these kinds of errors (linker errors) so I would like some assistance. I hope I have provided enough information about what I've done to get some help.

Return to “Help”