[Solved] Help with CMake for building CEGUI for ogre 1.9

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

jdp
Just popping in
Just popping in

Re: Need help with CMake for building CEGUI for ogre 1.9

Postby jdp » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:28

Here is the Linker->Additional Dependencies for the CEGUIOgreRenderer-0 project

release:

Code: Select all

kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
..\..\..\..\lib\CEGUIBase-0.lib
C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\dependencies\lib\dynamic\freetype.lib
C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\dependencies\lib\dynamic\pcre.lib
winmm.lib

debug:

kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
..\..\..\..\lib\CEGUIBase-0_d.lib
C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\dependencies\lib\dynamic\freetype_d.lib
C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\dependencies\lib\dynamic\pcre_d.lib
winmm.lib
DbgHelp.lib

Inherited values:

kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
odbc32.lib
odbccp32.lib

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:00

It obviously isnt linking to Ogre at all. Nor to OIS or boost.

Can you delete your build folder except build/bin and configure CMake again? Configure Ogre and everytime you get some error or warning in cmake, give us the full cmake output please.
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

jdp
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby jdp » Sun Sep 07, 2014 02:56

Ident wrote:It obviously isnt linking to Ogre at all. Nor to OIS or boost.

Can you delete your build folder except build/bin and configure CMake again? Configure Ogre and everytime you get some error or warning in cmake, give us the full cmake output please.

Sure. Just deleted build folder except for build/bin. What do you mean when you say configure Ogre? I thought I just needed to configure CEGUI with CMake.

Anyway I ran configure with CMake and this is what I get:

The C compiler identification is MSVC 17.0.61030.0
The CXX compiler identification is MSVC 17.0.61030.0
Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 11 2012 Win64
Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 11 2012 Win64 -- works
Detecting C compiler ABI info
Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 11 2012 Win64
Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 11 2012 Win64 -- works
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
Found PCRE: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/pcre.lib 
Found FREETYPE: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/freetype.lib 
Could NOT find MINIZIP (missing:  MINIZIP_LIB MINIZIP_LIB_DBG MINIZIP_H_PATH)
Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing:  PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
Could NOT find FRIBIDI (missing:  FRIBIDI_FOUND_ALL_LIBS FRIBIDI_FOUND_ALL_LIBS_DBG FRIBIDI_INCLUDE_DIR)
Found OpenGL: opengl32 
Found GLEW: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/glew.lib 
Found GLM: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/include 
Found GLFW: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/glfw.lib 
Could NOT find DIRECTXSDK (missing:  DIRECTXSDK_LIB_PATH DIRECTXSDK_H_PATH DIRECTXSDK_MAX_D3D)
Could NOT find D3DX11EFFECTS (missing:  D3DX11EFFECTS_LIB D3DX11EFFECTS_LIB_DBG D3DX11EFFECTS_H_PATH)
Could NOT find IRRLICHT (missing:  IRRLICHT_LIB IRRLICHT_H_PATH)
Found OGRE: C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/Release/OgreMain.lib 
Could NOT find Boost
Could NOT find OIS (missing:  OIS_LIB)
Could NOT find DIRECTFB (missing:  DIRECTFB_LIB DIRECTFB_LIB_DBG DIRECTFB_H_PATH)
Could NOT find OPENGLES (missing:  OPENGLES_LIB OPENGLES_H_PATH)
Found EXPAT: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/expat.lib 
Could NOT find XERCESC (missing:  XERCESC_LIB XERCESC_LIB_DBG XERCESC_H_PATH)
Could NOT find LibXml2 (missing:  LIBXML2_LIBRARIES LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR)
Could NOT find TINYXML (missing:  TINYXML_LIB TINYXML_LIB_DBG TINYXML_H_PATH)
Could NOT find RAPIDXML (missing:  RAPIDXML_H_PATH)
Could NOT find IL (missing:  IL_LIB IL_LIB_DBG IL_H_PATH)
Could NOT find ILU (missing:  ILU_LIB ILU_LIB_DBG)
Could NOT find FREEIMAGE (missing:  FREEIMAGE_LIB FREEIMAGE_LIB_DBG FREEIMAGE_H_PATH)
Found SILLY: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/SILLY.lib 
Could NOT find CORONA (missing:  CORONA_LIB CORONA_LIB_DBG CORONA_H_PATH)
Could NOT find PVRTOOLS (missing:  PVRTOOLS_LIB PVRTOOLS_H_PATH)
Found LUA51: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/lua.lib 
Found TOLUAPP: C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/dependencies/lib/dynamic/toluapp.lib 
Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing:  PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)
Could NOT find PythonLibs (missing:  PYTHON_LIBRARIES PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIRS)
Could NOT find Boost
Unable to find the Boost header files. Please set BOOST_ROOT to the root directory containing Boost or BOOST_INCLUDEDIR to the directory containing Boost's headers.
Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
Some or all of the gtk libraries were not found. (missing:  GTK2_GTK_LIBRARY GTK2_GTK_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDKCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_LIBRARY GTK2_GLIB_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GLIBCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GLIB_LIBRARY)
Info: The OgreRenderer is disabled in the SampleBrowser because of missing dependencies (OIS not found). Please add the dependencies and run 'Configure' in CMake again, in case you want to run the SampleBrowser using OgreRenderer.
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
Boost_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/RendererModules/Ogre

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "C:/CEGUI/BUILD/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

Usually at this point I will set the path for BOOST_INCLUDE_DIR, OIS_LIB, and OIS_LIB_DBG using the CMake checkboxes (because they are set to NOT FOUND), configure again, and it will get rid of the boost error and allow me to generate.

Let me know if I am already missing something

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Sun Sep 07, 2014 08:08

I meant: Configure CEGUI CMake to use Ogre as Renderer and configure the deps needed for it.

Do you set OIS_H_PATH?
What are the values for Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG and Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE? Are they set to the correct lib files?
Did it find OGRE_H_PATH OGRE_LIB OGRE_LIB_DBG?

jdp
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby jdp » Sun Sep 07, 2014 23:30

Ident wrote:I meant: Configure CEGUI CMake to use Ogre as Renderer and configure the deps needed for it.

Do you set OIS_H_PATH?
What are the values for Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG and Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE? Are they set to the correct lib files?
Did it find OGRE_H_PATH OGRE_LIB OGRE_LIB_DBG?

I did set the OIS_H_PATH to C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/include/OIS. I had it as an environmental variable called OIS_HOME. I also have an environmental variable called OGRE_HOME set to C:\Ogre\OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0.

The values you asked about are as follows:
Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG = Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE = Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE-NOTFOUND

OGRE_H_PATH = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/include/OGRE
OGRE_LIB = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/Release/OgreMain.lib
OGRE_LIB_DBG = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/Debug/OgreMain_d.lib

it doesn't find the correct boost files but I thought I should add boost to the project includes once I was in visual studio.

If I set these values:
OIS_LIB_DBG = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/debug/OIS_d.lib
OIS_LIB = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/Release/OIS.lib
BOOST_INCLUDE_DIR = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost

I get the following from CMake:

Could NOT find FRIBIDI (missing:  FRIBIDI_FOUND_ALL_LIBS FRIBIDI_FOUND_ALL_LIBS_DBG FRIBIDI_INCLUDE_DIR)
Could NOT find DIRECTXSDK (missing:  DIRECTXSDK_LIB_PATH DIRECTXSDK_H_PATH DIRECTXSDK_MAX_D3D)
Could NOT find D3DX11EFFECTS (missing:  D3DX11EFFECTS_LIB D3DX11EFFECTS_LIB_DBG D3DX11EFFECTS_H_PATH)
Could NOT find Boost
Found OIS: C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/debug/OIS_d.lib 
Could NOT find DIRECTFB (missing:  DIRECTFB_LIB DIRECTFB_LIB_DBG DIRECTFB_H_PATH)
Could NOT find FREEIMAGE (missing:  FREEIMAGE_LIB FREEIMAGE_LIB_DBG FREEIMAGE_H_PATH)
Could NOT find Boost
Some or all of the gtk libraries were not found. (missing:  GTK2_GTK_LIBRARY GTK2_GTK_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDKCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_LIBRARY GTK2_GLIB_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GLIBCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GLIB_LIBRARY)
Info: The OgreRenderer is disabled in the SampleBrowser because of missing dependencies (boost libraries). Please add the dependencies and run 'Configure' in CMake again, in case you want to run the SampleBrowser using OgreRenderer.
Configuring done

However the boost values you mentioned are still NOTFOUND. Is it possible to fix this in visual studio or should I try something else?

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Mon Sep 08, 2014 07:52

jdp wrote:The values you asked about are as follows:
Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG = Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE = Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE-NOTFOUND

Fix them.

jdp wrote:it doesn't find the correct boost files but I thought I should add boost to the project includes once I was in visual studio.

The article stated this and this would be one possibility, but although the wiki article told you (in the former section 13) to check if you correctly link to the Ogre and boost libs, you and other users apparently couldn't sort this out on their own. To make this absolutely idiot-safe I removed section 13. Apparently we can't rely on that all users know how to set up a project in Visual Studio. The CMake script has since been fixed anyways, so adding the boost dependencies in CMake is the way to go. I will update the article with examplatory paths for boost.

jdp wrote:If I set these values:
OIS_LIB_DBG = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/debug/OIS_d.lib
OIS_LIB = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/lib/Release/OIS.lib
BOOST_INCLUDE_DIR = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost

Boost is not a headers-only library, you cant only reference the include directory.

jdp wrote:Info: The OgreRenderer is disabled in the SampleBrowser because of missing dependencies (boost libraries). Please add the dependencies and run 'Configure' in CMake again, in case you want to run the SampleBrowser using OgreRenderer.
Configuring done
correct error message

jdp wrote:However the boost values you mentioned are still NOTFOUND. Is it possible to fix this in visual studio or should I try something else?

Like I said, you could, but you seem to not understand where to fix what. So let's instead go the CMake way. To make it easy, I m going to add examplatory BOOST variable settings to the article. I will edit this post when I m done.

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Mon Sep 08, 2014 08:30

Okay,I updated the wiki article for you (and other users). Here you go:
http://cegui.org.uk/wiki/Building_CEGUI ... EGUI_0.8.x

I removed the sections saying you should ignore warnings and added examplatory paths. These paths are for a precompiled package of boost that I use. I currently dont have any precompiled Ogre version on my PC to check the exact folder structures, also I only use Ogre versions without boost (why even make it a dependency by default..?) so I dont know how the paths would be.

Feel free to fix the paths. When you set your paths be aware of the two following common mistakes, to save yourself the time:
1. The boost include dir must link to a folder with a subfolder boost/ meaning that headers can be included starting with "boost/"
2. The DBG LIB and RELEASE LIB paths are ALWAYS to a FILE not a folder. You know the file names. I think you can figure the rest out on your own.

Feel free to edit the wiki article when you find any mistakes in it( ask if you are not sure) and feel free to fix the paths for your Ogre version in the wiki article - if you do that also adapt the description to the path.

Does that work for you?

jdp
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby jdp » Wed Sep 10, 2014 05:03

Ident wrote:Okay,I updated the wiki article for you (and other users). Here you go:
http://cegui.org.uk/wiki/Building_CEGUI ... EGUI_0.8.x

Thanks a bunch. That makes it much easier for me to follow, for what it's worth.

After setting:

Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_DEBUG = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib/libboost_system-vc110-mt-gd-1_55.lib
Boost_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_RELEASE = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib/libboost_system-vc110-mt-1_55.lib

and hitting configure, it set a new path called

Boost_LIBRARY_DIR = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib

and also asked me to set two more paths, so I did:

Boost_THREAD_LIBRARY_DEBUG = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib/libboost_thread-vc110-mt-gd-1_55.lib
Boost_THREAD_LIBRARY_RELEASE = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib/libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_55.lib

In the Boost section in CMake I am still getting NOTFOUND for:

Boost_DIR
Boost_PYTHON_LIBRARY_DEBUG/RELEASE
Boost_TIMER_LIBRARY_DEBUG/RELEASE
Boost_UNIT_TEST_FRAMEWORK_LIBRARY_DEBUG/RELEASE

I couldn't find a matching LIB file for those in my boost folder. I only had libs called chrono, and date_time. Or more accurately:

libboost_date_time-vc110-mt-1_55.lib
libboost_chrono-vc110-mt-1_55.lib

Will this be a problem? For now I just configured to see if there would be more errors.

Here is what I got from CMake:

Boost version: 1.55.0
Found the following Boost libraries:
  thread
  system
Could NOT find Boost
Configuring done
Generating done

After generating I built the whole cegui solution in Visual Studio and got no errors finally. Here is the VS output:

1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  Checking Build System
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/RendererModules/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/RendererModules/OpenGL/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/RendererModules/Ogre/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/XMLParserModules/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/XMLParserModules/Expat/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/ImageCodecModules/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/ImageCodecModules/SILLY/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/WindowRendererSets/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/WindowRendererSets/Core/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/ScriptModules/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/ScriptModules/Lua/support/tolua++bin/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/ScriptModules/Lua/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/cegui/src/CommonDialogs/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples_framework/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/HelloWorld/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/WidgetDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/EffectsDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/FontDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/Demo6/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/DragDropDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/EditboxValidationDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/GameMenu/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/HUDDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/InventoryDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/Minesweeper/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/ScrollablePaneDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/TabControlDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/TextDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/TreeDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/samples/CommonDialogsDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:/CEGUI/BUILD/datafiles/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIBase-0, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: toluappcegui-0.8, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/CMakeLists.txt
2>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
3>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/ScriptModules/Lua/support/tolua++bin/CMakeLists.txt
3>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\ScriptModules\Lua\support\tolua++bin\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
3>  toluabind.c
2>  Affector.cpp
3>  tolua.c
3>  Generating Code...
3>  toluappcegui-0.8.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\toluappcegui-0.8_d.exe
2>  Animation.cpp
2>  AnimationInstance.cpp
2>  AnimationManager.cpp
2>  Animation_xmlHandler.cpp
2>  Base.cpp
2>  BasicImage.cpp
2>  BasicRenderedStringParser.cpp
2>  BidiVisualMapping.cpp
2>  BoundSlot.cpp
2>  CentredRenderedString.cpp
2>  ChainedXMLHandler.cpp
2>  Clipboard.cpp
2>  Colour.cpp
2>  ColourRect.cpp
2>  CompositeResourceProvider.cpp
2>  Config_xmlHandler.cpp
2>  CoordConverter.cpp
2>  DataContainer.cpp
2>  DefaultLogger.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  DefaultRenderedStringParser.cpp
2>  DefaultResourceProvider.cpp
2>  DynamicModule.cpp
2>  Element.cpp
2>  Event.cpp
2>  EventArgs.cpp
2>  EventSet.cpp
2>  Exceptions.cpp
2>  FactoryModule.cpp
2>  FactoryRegisterer.cpp
2>  Font.cpp
2>  FontManager.cpp
2>  Font_xmlHandler.cpp
2>  FormattedRenderedString.cpp
2>  FreeTypeFont.cpp
2>  GeometryBuffer.cpp
2>  GlobalEventSet.cpp
2>  GUIContext.cpp
2>  GUILayout_xmlHandler.cpp
2>  Image.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  ImageCodec.cpp
2>  ImageManager.cpp
2>  JustifiedRenderedString.cpp
2>  JustifiedRenderedStringWordWrapper.cpp
2>  KeyFrame.cpp
2>  LeftAlignedRenderedString.cpp
2>  LinkedEvent.cpp
2>  Logger.cpp
2>  MouseCursor.cpp
2>  NamedElement.cpp
2>  NamedXMLResourceManager.cpp
2>  PCRERegexMatcher.cpp
2>  PixmapFont.cpp
2>  Property.cpp
2>  PropertyHelper.cpp
2>  PropertySet.cpp
2>  Quaternion.cpp
2>  Rect.cpp
2>  RenderedString.cpp
2>  RenderedStringComponent.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  RenderedStringImageComponent.cpp
2>  RenderedStringTextComponent.cpp
2>  RenderedStringWidgetComponent.cpp
2>  RenderEffectManager.cpp
2>  RenderingSurface.cpp
2>  RenderingWindow.cpp
2>  RenderQueue.cpp
2>  RenderTarget.cpp
2>  RightAlignedRenderedString.cpp
2>  Scheme.cpp
2>  SchemeManager.cpp
2>  Scheme_xmlHandler.cpp
2>  ScriptModule.cpp
2>  SimpleTimer.cpp
2>  String.cpp
2>  SubscriberSlot.cpp
2>  System.cpp
2>  SystemKeys.cpp
2>  TextUtils.cpp
2>  Win32StringTranscoder.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  Window.cpp
2>  WindowFactory.cpp
2>  WindowFactoryManager.cpp
2>  WindowManager.cpp
2>  WindowRenderer.cpp
2>  WindowRendererManager.cpp
2>  XMLAttributes.cpp
2>  XMLParser.cpp
2>  XMLSerializer.cpp
2>  ButtonBase.cpp
2>  ClippedContainer.cpp
2>  Combobox.cpp
2>  ComboDropList.cpp
2>  DefaultWindow.cpp
2>  DragContainer.cpp
2>  Editbox.cpp
2>  FrameWindow.cpp
2>  GridLayoutContainer.cpp
2>  GroupBox.cpp
2>  HorizontalLayoutContainer.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  ItemEntry.cpp
2>  ItemListBase.cpp
2>  ItemListbox.cpp
2>  LayoutCell.cpp
2>  LayoutContainer.cpp
2>  Listbox.cpp
2>  ListboxItem.cpp
2>  ListboxTextItem.cpp
2>  ListHeader.cpp
2>  ListHeaderSegment.cpp
2>  Menubar.cpp
2>  MenuBase.cpp
2>  MenuItem.cpp
2>  MultiColumnList.cpp
2>  MultiLineEditbox.cpp
2>  PopupMenu.cpp
2>  ProgressBar.cpp
2>  PushButton.cpp
2>  RadioButton.cpp
2>  ScrollablePane.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  Scrollbar.cpp
2>  ScrolledContainer.cpp
2>  ScrolledItemListBase.cpp
2>  SequentialLayoutContainer.cpp
2>  Slider.cpp
2>  Spinner.cpp
2>  TabButton.cpp
2>  TabControl.cpp
2>  Thumb.cpp
2>  Titlebar.cpp
2>  ToggleButton.cpp
2>  Tooltip.cpp
2>  Tree.cpp
2>  TreeItem.cpp
2>  VerticalLayoutContainer.cpp
2>  ComponentBase.cpp
2>  Dimensions.cpp
2>  EventAction.cpp
2>  EventLinkDefinition.cpp
2>  FormattingSetting.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  Compiling...
2>  FrameComponent.cpp
2>  ImageryComponent.cpp
2>  ImagerySection.cpp
2>  LayerSpecification.cpp
2>  NamedArea.cpp
2>  PropertyDefinitionBase.cpp
2>  PropertyInitialiser.cpp
2>  SectionSpecification.cpp
2>  StateImagery.cpp
2>  TextComponent.cpp
2>  WidgetComponent.cpp
2>  WidgetLookFeel.cpp
2>  WidgetLookManager.cpp
2>  XMLEnumHelper.cpp
2>  Generating Code...
2>  XMLHandler.cpp
2>  XMLHandler.cpp
2>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIBase-0_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIBase-0_d.exp
2>  CEGUIBase-0.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIBase-0_d.dll
4>------ Build started: Project: CEGUICommonDialogs-0, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: CEGUICoreWindowRendererSet, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
6>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIDemo6, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
7>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIDragDropDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIEditboxValidationDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIEffectsDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
10>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIExpatParser, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
11>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIFontDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/CommonDialogs/CMakeLists.txt
5>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/WindowRendererSets/Core/CMakeLists.txt
6>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/Demo6/CMakeLists.txt
7>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/DragDropDemo/CMakeLists.txt
10>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/XMLParserModules/Expat/CMakeLists.txt
6>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\Demo6\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
5>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\WindowRendererSets\Core\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
4>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\CommonDialogs\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
7>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\DragDropDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
10>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\XMLParserModules\Expat\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
10>  XMLParser.cpp
7>  Sample_DragDropDemo.cpp
5>  Button.cpp
6>  Sample_Demo6.cpp
4>  Module.cpp
9>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/EffectsDemo/CMakeLists.txt
11>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/FontDemo/CMakeLists.txt
9>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\EffectsDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
11>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\FontDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
8>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/EditboxValidationDemo/CMakeLists.txt
8>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\EditboxValidationDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
9>  EffectsDemo.cpp
11>  Sample_FontDemo.cpp
8>  EditboxValidation.cpp
10>  XMLParserModule.cpp
10>  Generating Code...
4>  ColourPicker.cpp
10>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIExpatParser_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIExpatParser_d.exp
5>  Default.cpp
10>  CEGUIExpatParser.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIExpatParser_d.dll
12>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIGameMenuDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>  Controls.cpp
7>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIDragDropDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIDragDropDemo_d.exp
6>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIDemo6_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIDemo6_d.exp
5>  Editbox.cpp
7>  CEGUIDragDropDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIDragDropDemo_d.dll
6>  CEGUIDemo6.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIDemo6_d.dll
13>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIHUDDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
9>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIEffectsDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIEffectsDemo_d.exp
8>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIEditboxValidationDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIEditboxValidationDemo_d.exp
13>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/HUDDemo/CMakeLists.txt
13>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\HUDDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
11>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIFontDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIFontDemo_d.exp
13>  HUDemo.cpp
14>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIHelloWorldDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
8>  CEGUIEditboxValidationDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIEditboxValidationDemo_d.dll
9>  CEGUIEffectsDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIEffectsDemo_d.dll
15>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIInventoryDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
14>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/HelloWorld/CMakeLists.txt
4>  Conversions.cpp
14>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\HelloWorld\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/InventoryDemo/CMakeLists.txt
15>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\InventoryDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
14>  HelloWorld.cpp
11>  CEGUIFontDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIFontDemo_d.dll
15>  BoolArray2D.cpp
16>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIMinesweeper, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
16>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/Minesweeper/CMakeLists.txt
16>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\Minesweeper\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
16>  Minesweeper_Timer.cpp
15>  InventoryBase.cpp
17>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIOgreRenderer-0, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
17>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/RendererModules/Ogre/CMakeLists.txt
17>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
17>  GeometryBuffer.cpp
5>  FrameWindow.cpp
4>  Types.cpp
15>  InventoryItem.cpp
16>  Sample_Minesweeper.cpp
17>c:\ogre\ogresdk_vc11_v1-9-0\include\ogre\OgreString.h(228): warning C4005: 'NOMINMAX' : macro redefinition
17>          command-line arguments :  see previous definition of 'NOMINMAX'
4>  Generating Code...
4>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUICommonDialogs-0_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUICommonDialogs-0_d.exp
5>  ItemEntry.cpp
15>  InventoryItemRenderer.cpp
4>  CEGUICommonDialogs-0.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUICommonDialogs-0_d.dll
18>------ Build started: Project: CEGUICommonDialogsDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
18>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/CommonDialogsDemo/CMakeLists.txt
18>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\CommonDialogsDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
18>  CommonDialogsDemo.cpp
19>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIOpenGLRenderer-0, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
19>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/RendererModules/OpenGL/CMakeLists.txt
19>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\RendererModules\OpenGL\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
19>  GeometryBufferBase.cpp
13>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIHUDDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIHUDDemo_d.exp
5>  ItemListbox.cpp
15>  InventoryReceiver.cpp
14>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIHelloWorldDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIHelloWorldDemo_d.exp
13>  CEGUIHUDDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIHUDDemo_d.dll
14>  CEGUIHelloWorldDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIHelloWorldDemo_d.dll
20>------ Build started: Project: CEGUISILLYImageCodec, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
20>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/ImageCodecModules/SILLY/CMakeLists.txt
20>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\ImageCodecModules\SILLY\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
20>  ImageCodec.cpp
21>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIScrollablePaneDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
16>  Generating Code...
16>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIMinesweeper_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIMinesweeper_d.exp
15>  Sample_InventoryDemo.cpp
16>  CEGUIMinesweeper.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIMinesweeper_d.dll
5>  Listbox.cpp
20>  ImageCodecModule.cpp
22>------ Build started: Project: CEGUITabControlDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
20>  Generating Code...
22>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/TabControlDemo/CMakeLists.txt
22>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\TabControlDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
22>  Sample_TabControl.cpp
20>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUISILLYImageCodec_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUISILLYImageCodec_d.exp
19>  GL3FBOTextureTarget.cpp
20>  CEGUISILLYImageCodec.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUISILLYImageCodec_d.dll
23>------ Build started: Project: CEGUITextDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
23>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/TextDemo/CMakeLists.txt
5>  ListHeader.cpp
23>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\TextDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
18>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUICommonDialogsDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUICommonDialogsDemo_d.exp
23>  Sample_Text.cpp
18>  CEGUICommonDialogsDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUICommonDialogsDemo_d.dll
24>------ Build started: Project: CEGUITreeDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
24>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/TreeDemo/CMakeLists.txt
25>------ Build started: Project: CEGUIWidgetDemo, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
24>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\TreeDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
25>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples/WidgetDemo/CMakeLists.txt
25>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples\WidgetDemo\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
24>  Sample_TreeDemo.cpp
25>  WidgetDemo.cpp
15>  Generating Code...
19>  GL3GeometryBuffer.cpp
15>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIInventoryDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIInventoryDemo_d.exp
5>  ListHeaderSegment.cpp
15>  CEGUIInventoryDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIInventoryDemo_d.dll
26>------ Build started: Project: CEGUILuaScriptModule-0, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
26>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/cegui/src/ScriptModules/Lua/CMakeLists.txt
26>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\cegui\src\ScriptModules\Lua\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
26>  Functor.cpp
26>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\ScriptModules\Lua\Functor.cpp(186): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
5>  Menubar.cpp
19>  GL3Renderer.cpp
22>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUITabControlDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUITabControlDemo_d.exp
26>  lua_CEGUI.cpp
22>  CEGUITabControlDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUITabControlDemo_d.dll
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\GeometryBuffer.cpp(163): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const float' to 'size_t', possible loss of data
23>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUITextDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUITextDemo_d.exp
23>  CEGUITextDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUITextDemo_d.dll
5>  MenuItem.cpp
24>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUITreeDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUITreeDemo_d.exp
19>  GLFBOTextureTarget.cpp
24>  CEGUITreeDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUITreeDemo_d.dll
25>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIWidgetDemo_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIWidgetDemo_d.exp
26>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\ScriptModules\Lua\lua_CEGUI.cpp(8583): warning C4101: 'e' : unreferenced local variable
26>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\ScriptModules\Lua\lua_CEGUI.cpp(8645): warning C4101: 'e' : unreferenced local variable
25>  CEGUIWidgetDemo.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIWidgetDemo_d.dll
5>  Module.cpp
19>  GLGeometryBuffer.cpp
17>  ImageCodec.cpp
26>  required.cpp
17>c:\ogre\ogresdk_vc11_v1-9-0\include\ogre\OgreString.h(228): warning C4005: 'NOMINMAX' : macro redefinition
5>  MultiColumnList.cpp
19>  GLRenderer.cpp
5>  MultiLineEditbox.cpp
26>  ScriptModule.cpp
19>  RendererBase.cpp
5>  PopupMenu.cpp
26>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\ScriptModules\Lua\ScriptModule.cpp(663): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
19>  Shader.cpp
26>  Generating Code...
5>  ProgressBar.cpp
26>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUILuaScriptModule-0_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUILuaScriptModule-0_d.exp
19>  ShaderManager.cpp
26>  CEGUILuaScriptModule-0.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUILuaScriptModule-0_d.dll
5>  ScrollablePane.cpp
19>  StateChangeWrapper.cpp
5>  Scrollbar.cpp
19>  Texture.cpp
5>  Slider.cpp
19>  TextureTarget.cpp
5>  Static.cpp
19>  ViewportTarget.cpp
5>  Generating Code...
5>  Compiling...
5>  StaticImage.cpp
19>  WGLPBTextureTarget.cpp
19>  Generating Code...
5>  StaticText.cpp
19>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIOpenGLRenderer-0_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIOpenGLRenderer-0_d.exp
5>  TabButton.cpp
19>  CEGUIOpenGLRenderer-0.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIOpenGLRenderer-0_d.dll
5>  TabControl.cpp
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\ImageCodec.cpp(112): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'const float', possible loss of data
5>  Titlebar.cpp
5>  ToggleButton.cpp
5>  Tooltip.cpp
5>  Tree.cpp
17>  Renderer.cpp
5>  Generating Code...
5>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUICoreWindowRendererSet_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUICoreWindowRendererSet_d.exp
5>  CEGUICoreWindowRendererSet.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUICoreWindowRendererSet_d.dll
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Renderer.cpp(664): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Renderer.cpp(665): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>  ResourceProvider.cpp
17>  Texture.cpp
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(44): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'const float' to 'size_t', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(47): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'const float' to 'size_t', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(51): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'const float' to 'size_t', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(60): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'size_t', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(64): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'size_t', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(113): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(114): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(216): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const float' to 'Ogre::uint32', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(218): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const float' to 'Ogre::uint32', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(219): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const float' to 'Ogre::uint32', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(229): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(230): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(245): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'float' to 'Ogre::uint32', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(246): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const float' to 'Ogre::uint32', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(257): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'float' to 'Ogre::uint32', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(325): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\Texture.cpp(326): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'float', possible loss of data
17>  TextureTarget.cpp
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\TextureTarget.cpp(107): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const float' to 'Ogre::uint', possible loss of data
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\TextureTarget.cpp(112): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'const float', possible loss of data
17>c:\cegui\source_repodl\cegui\src\renderermodules\ogre\./RenderTarget.inl(208): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
17>          c:\cegui\source_repodl\cegui\src\renderermodules\ogre\./RenderTarget.inl(151) : while compiling class template member function 'void CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<T>::unprojectPoint(const CEGUI::GeometryBuffer &,const CEGUI::Vector2f &,CEGUI::Vector2f &) const'
17>          with
17>          [
17>              T=CEGUI::TextureTarget
17>          ]
17>          C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\include\CEGUI/RendererModules/Ogre/TextureTarget.h(43) : see reference to class template instantiation 'CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<T>' being compiled
17>          with
17>          [
17>              T=CEGUI::TextureTarget
17>          ]
17>  WindowTarget.cpp
17>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\src\RendererModules\Ogre\WindowTarget.cpp(72): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::uint32' to 'const float', possible loss of data
17>c:\cegui\source_repodl\cegui\src\renderermodules\ogre\./RenderTarget.inl(208): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
17>          c:\cegui\source_repodl\cegui\src\renderermodules\ogre\./RenderTarget.inl(151) : while compiling class template member function 'void CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<>::unprojectPoint(const CEGUI::GeometryBuffer &,const CEGUI::Vector2f &,CEGUI::Vector2f &) const'
17>          C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\cegui\include\CEGUI/RendererModules/Ogre/WindowTarget.h(37) : see reference to class template instantiation 'CEGUI::OgreRenderTarget<>' being compiled
17>  Generating Code...
17>     Creating library C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIOgreRenderer-0_d.lib and object C:/CEGUI/BUILD/lib/CEGUIOgreRenderer-0_d.exp
17>  CEGUIOgreRenderer-0.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUIOgreRenderer-0_d.dll
27>------ Build started: Project: CEGUISampleFramework-0.8, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
27>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/samples_framework/CMakeLists.txt
27>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\samples_framework\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
27>  SamplesFrameworkBase.cpp
27>c:\ogre\ogresdk_vc11_v1-9-0\include\ogre\OgreString.h(228): warning C4005: 'NOMINMAX' : macro redefinition
27>          command-line arguments :  see previous definition of 'NOMINMAX'
27>  SamplesFramework.cpp
27>  CEGuiBaseApplication.cpp
27>  CEGuiRendererSelector.cpp
27>  Samples_xmlHandler.cpp
27>  SampleData.cpp
27>  MetaDataWindowManager.cpp
27>  SamplesBrowserManager.cpp
27>  Win32AppHelper.cpp
27>  Win32CEGuiRendererSelector.cpp
27>  CEGuiGLFWSharedBase.cpp
27>  CEGuiOpenGLBaseApplication.cpp
27>  CEGuiOpenGL3BaseApplication.cpp
27>  CEGuiOgreBaseApplication.cpp
27>c:\ogre\ogresdk_vc11_v1-9-0\include\ogre\OgreString.h(228): warning C4005: 'NOMINMAX' : macro redefinition
27>          command-line arguments :  see previous definition of 'NOMINMAX'
27>C:\CEGUI\Source_RepoDL\samples_framework\src\CEGuiOgreBaseApplication.cpp(406): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'float', possible loss of data
27>  Generating Code...
27>  CEGUISampleFramework-0.8.vcxproj -> C:\CEGUI\BUILD\bin\CEGUISampleFramework-0.8_d.exe
28>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
28>  Building Custom Rule C:/CEGUI/Source_RepoDL/CMakeLists.txt
28>  CMake does not need to re-run because C:\CEGUI\BUILD\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.
28>  Build all projects
29>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
29>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
30>------ Skipped Build: Project: PACKAGE, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
30>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 28 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 2 skipped ==========

So it seems to have built properly. Thanks for bearing with me for so long. To try out the samples would I run the project called CEGUISampleFramework-0.8?

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Wed Sep 10, 2014 05:31

jdp wrote:Thanks a bunch. That makes it much easier for me to follow, for what it's worth.

No problem. It is in our interest to make this process easier for everyone. I know the Ogre setup isnt very straight-forward (mostly due to boost!), that's also why I wrote this guide, which was the first thing I ever contributed to both CEGUI and Ogre, a bunch of years ago.
So it seems like it is still needed today ;) And a hell lot has changed since (back then there wasn't even CMake in CEGUI)

jdp wrote:After setting:
[...]

Thanks for the accurate report. Everything seems as expected there

jdp wrote:and also asked me to set two more paths, so I did:

Boost_THREAD_LIBRARY_DEBUG = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib/libboost_thread-vc110-mt-gd-1_55.lib
Boost_THREAD_LIBRARY_RELEASE = C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost/lib/libboost_thread-vc110-mt-1_55.lib

Thanks, that's not in the guide yet. I will add that. The system and thread libs are btw the only ones you need.

jdp wrote:In the Boost section in CMake I am still getting NOTFOUND for:

Boost_DIR
Boost_PYTHON_LIBRARY_DEBUG/RELEASE
Boost_TIMER_LIBRARY_DEBUG/RELEASE
Boost_UNIT_TEST_FRAMEWORK_LIBRARY_DEBUG/RELEASE

That's alright. These are not for Ogre but for our internal unit tests/performance tests and/or for the python bindings (pyCEGUI)

jdp wrote:I couldn't find a matching LIB file for those in my boost folder. [...] Will this be a problem? For now I just configured to see if there would be more errors.

You don't need to fill them out. If you fill them out, they won't be used in your case. Unless, of course, you want to build pyCEGUI or the unit tests, which you most likely do not want at this point.

jdp wrote:

Boost version: 1.55.0
Found the following Boost libraries:
  thread
  system
Could NOT find Boost
Configuring done
Generating done

Yep, sounds good.

Your build log looks good too. I see a couple of warnings, some of which I feel had been fixed in the past, but different Ogre versions can cause new warnings. Generally, I personally try to keep all warnings from appearing in Visual Studio versions, but its difficult with all the changing Ogre versions. None of them seem crucial though.

jdp wrote:To try out the samples would I run the project called CEGUISampleFramework-0.8?

Yes. The debugging directory and target should be set already for the SampleFramework/SampleBrowser (that's an improvement i made for us Visual Studio users). However there is no way for us to to set the startup project to anything. There is a hack to make ALL_BUILD run the SampleBrowser executable but that's hackish and requires weird code in Cmake. The issue is that the Startup Project settings is not stored in the vcproj/vcxproj file but somewhere in a binary. So in the end: You always need to set the startup project on your own.

I will edit the wiki article based on your tellings. Please remember, you can always edit the wiki too, we even encourage users to do that. You can simply use your forum account and password, which also works for adding mantis tickets.

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Wed Sep 10, 2014 07:34

Did you set "Boost_INCLUDE_DIR"?

Updated: http://cegui.org.uk/wiki/Building_CEGUI ... reRenderer

jdp
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby jdp » Thu Sep 11, 2014 04:52

Ident wrote:Did you set "Boost_INCLUDE_DIR"?

Yea I did, I set it to C:/Ogre/OgreSDK_vc11_v1-9-0/boost

Now when I try to run the CEGUISampleFramework-0.8 and I get a popup saying that:

"The program can't start because freetype_d.dll is missing from your computer.  Try re-installing the program to fix this problem."

Just thought I would mention it, I know it is a different problem from this thread, so I am going to start searching around. Anyway thanks again

EDIT: Actually I just copied all the cegui dlls and all the ogre dlls into the bin folder of the build and it ran the samples, but let me know if that is wrong.

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Thu Sep 11, 2014 06:01

You did it right. Thats just how DLL's work on Windows. That's how every other Windows program does it too. Some regular DLL's are of course stored elsewhere and shared across programs. I would do it the same way you did it.

The only way around that is statically linking, which is bad in such cases for numerous reason (you can search the interwebz for answers). I recommend not doing that on Windows, until you got a really good reason why you musth ave it, otherwise you will only run into problems.

Did you check the wiki article for the changes? Do you think it is better now? Feel free to edit all articles in the community wiki.

jdp
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby jdp » Thu Sep 11, 2014 22:54

Ident wrote:Did you check the wiki article for the changes? Do you think it is better now? Feel free to edit all articles in the community wiki.

Yes I did check it, and it looks good to me. Thanks

Return to “Help”