CEGUI CMAKE refused to find Boost_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

jarwulf
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

CEGUI CMAKE refused to find Boost_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

Postby jarwulf » Sun Mar 15, 2015 17:35

Hi I'm tryin got build 0.8.4 cegui with 1.9 ogre and VS2008 and cmake keeps giving me errors even though I specify what they ask for.

Code: Select all

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
Boost_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory C:/Users/User/Desktop/cegui-0.8.4/cegui/src/RendererModules/Ogre

I add a cache entry or environment variable just like the wiki specifies for OIS which is also not found Boost or Boost_INCLUDE_DIR but no matter what I put it when I click configure again it still gives the same errors and to make things worse it deletes the cache entry I just inputted to cmake making me type it all over again!

Ident
CEGUI Team

Re: CEGUI CMAKE refused to find Boost_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

Postby Ident » Sun Mar 15, 2015 21:18

Strange, it is supposed to work, i have done it many times myself. Did you also specify the libraries as said in our wiki page?

Also could you please try out our v0-8 branch (0.8.X) and see if it works with it: https://bitbucket.org/cegui/cegui/get/v0-8.zip
I remember I fixed some things regarding this since the last Release.
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

Return to “Help”