Documentation link not working

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Tea
Just popping in
Just popping in

Documentation link not working

Postby Tea » Mon Feb 05, 2018 15:02

I'm currently working on a project and need the documentation for CEGUI. However, the link on the website is not working http://static.cegui.org.uk/docs . Is this only temporary and is it estimated to work soon?

While I'm at it, perhaps someone can help me with this? I'm currently trying to implement my own slider, and I wonder how you change the size of the thumb on the slider? Either in the xml or in code?

Ident
CEGUI Team

Re: Documentation link not working

Postby Ident » Mon Feb 05, 2018 19:21

Hi, this is temporary because the open source hoster has changed it's tech and we need to set it up again on their new tech.

Afaik slider thumb size is set in the Look N Feel, so in the XML file.
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

Tea
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby Tea » Tue Feb 13, 2018 22:56

Ident wrote:Hi, this is temporary because the open source hoster has changed it's tech and we need to set it up again on their new tech.

Afaik slider thumb size is set in the Look N Feel, so in the XML file.

I see that it is working now :)

Where in the xml, or by using what commands can you set the thumb size in the looknfeel xml? If I have a thumb that has pixel width 11 and pixel height 2, what command should I type in to get that size? Would really appreciate some help with this :)

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Wed Feb 14, 2018 20:36

Tea wrote:I see that it is working now :)

Yep, I put it on another webspace over the weekend. I dont expect any more downtimes.

Tea wrote:Where in the xml, or by using what commands can you set the thumb size in the looknfeel xml? If I have a thumb that has pixel width 11 and pixel height 2, what command should I type in to get that size? Would really appreciate some help with this :)

I assume it scales with the scrollbar size. just try it out.
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

Return to “Help”