Snapshot10 release

Forum for support and development discussion regarding the python based unified editor tool for CEGUI, known as CEED.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Icewave
Just popping in
Just popping in

Re: Snapshot10 release

Postby Icewave » Wed Oct 03, 2012 00:33

Kulik wrote:Icewave's workaround might or might not work. If it works it might be valuable to upload your entire library.zip for people to try.

here it is: library.zip - ill keep this up until snapshot 11 is released :)

Kulik wrote:Please do not submit bug reports with that release and please do consider it unsupported by me. Kudos for the effort though :)

Oh no, definitely not - i'd check and confirm it with an unmodified version first with files that haven't been changed by the modified version :D

jadam
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby jadam » Mon Oct 15, 2012 17:02

Hi,

I wonder how close is the release of snapshot 11? I don't want to make anyone hurry, just really waiting for it!:)

Thanks for your work and effort!
Adam.

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Postby Kulik » Wed Oct 17, 2012 15:27

Hi,
thanks for your interest. I apologise but lately I've been very busy. I should be returning to Europe next Tuesday/Wednesday so I hope to make some progress then.

So far I haven't even done bug triaging to decide what should go into the next release :-/ Any suggestions on what are the most annoying issues from http://www.cegui.org.uk/mantis/roadmap_ ... sion_id=38 are welcome.

loath
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby loath » Wed Oct 24, 2012 01:21

thanks for all of your hard work kulik.

i hope you get the appreciation you deserve -- the ceed editor is super helpful.

thanks again,
loath

simpson786
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby simpson786 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 07:33

Icewave wrote:
Kulik wrote:Icewave's workaround might or might not work. If it works it might be valuable to upload your entire library.zip for people to try.

here it is: library.zip - ill keep this up until snapshot 11 is released :)

Kulik wrote:Please do not submit bug reports with that release and please do consider it unsupported by me. Kudos for the effort though :)

Oh no, definitely not - i'd check and confirm it with an unmodified version first with files that haven't been changed by the modified version :D

yeah all credit goes to kulik but i have seen one or two features are missing in ceed editor but it doesnt matter! its too early to say anything about it!

http://www.qualitywebprogrammers.com/

Return to “Official Unified CEGUI Editor Tool (CEED)”