How to load my imagesets into CEED's StaticImage?

Forum for support and development discussion regarding the python based unified editor tool for CEGUI, known as CEED.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

persanker_1
Just popping in
Just popping in

How to load my imagesets into CEED's StaticImage?

Postby persanker_1 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 03:13

The image value of a StaticImage is a list of predefined images ,but there's no my own imageset.

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Re: How to load my imagesets into CEED's StaticImage?

Postby Kulik » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:02

http://static.cegui.org.uk/docs/ceed-sn ... manual.pdf

You have to add the imageset to your scheme file and CEED has to load that scheme file.

persanker_1
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby persanker_1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 08:37

Kulik wrote:http://static.cegui.org.uk/docs/ceed-snapshot11/user-manual.pdf

You have to add the imageset to your scheme file and CEED has to load that scheme file.

I think my scheme file has been loaded already, because my custom widgets are all showing well. They have custom backgrounds.
By the way, I didn't find some useful instruction in the user manual about the StaticImage and Image property.

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Wed Feb 05, 2014 19:46

persanker_1 wrote:

I think my scheme file has been loaded already, because my custom widgets are all showing well. They have custom backgrounds.
By the way, I didn't find some useful instruction in the user manual about the StaticImage and Image property.

Are your images you want to add for StaticImage in another Imageset file than the one that your widgets use? In that case you will have to "add the imageset to your scheme file" as Kulik already replied to you.

About the last sentence of your post: Specifically, what instructions are you looking for?
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

persanker_1
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby persanker_1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:18

Ident wrote:
persanker_1 wrote:

Are your images you want to add for StaticImage in another Imageset file than the one that your widgets use? In that case you will have to "add the imageset to your scheme file" as Kulik already replied to you.

About the last sentence of your post: Specifically, what instructions are you looking for?

My images I want to add for StaticImage is in imagesets directory, which I think is one of the default directories of ceed.
My images are loaded normally in CeLayoutEditor, but not in CEED.
My imageset was always in my scheme file, otherwise my game would not run normally.
I just want to know , how to make my imageset in the dropdown list of Image property of a StaticImage.

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:11

CEED has projects. You load/create a project that has set the right resources including your scheme files that include your imageset. If you do that it will appear in the dropdown.
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

Return to “Official Unified CEGUI Editor Tool (CEED)”