CE.
is unnamed UI element possible ?
Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team
- CrazyEddie
- CEGUI Project Lead
- Posts: 6760
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:06
- Location: England
- Contact:
is unnamed UI element possible ?
The various elements are managed by the GUI system and so require names, if you don't need the names then just use some internal 'name generator' method that returns a unique name or something of this nature. I suppose it would be theoretically possible for the library to do this when provided with an empty name string; perhaps this is something somebody else would like to take on and submit a patch for
CE.
CE.
is unnamed UI element possible ?
I've found the names can clash. I wonder if it would be better if names are auto-prefixed with the parent widget's name.
For example,
RootWindow/ScorePanel1/QuitButton
RootWindow/ScorePanel2/QuitButton
I tend to do this myself manually, but doing it across the board may be easier. Is this what everybody else does? How do people avoid clashes when loading up two panels of the same stuff?
Geoff
For example,
RootWindow/ScorePanel1/QuitButton
RootWindow/ScorePanel2/QuitButton
I tend to do this myself manually, but doing it across the board may be easier. Is this what everybody else does? How do people avoid clashes when loading up two panels of the same stuff?
Geoff
Return to “Modifications / Integrations / Customisations”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 12 guests
