problems on ScrollablePane

For help with anything that CEGUI doesn't offer straight out-of-the-box, e.g.:
- Implementation of new features, such as new Core classes, widgets, WindowRenderers, etc. ...
- Modification of any existing features for specific purposes
- Integration of CEGUI in new engines or frameworks and writing of new plugins (Renderer, Parser, ...) or modules

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

angela4et
Just popping in
Just popping in

problems on ScrollablePane

Postby angela4et » Fri Jul 07, 2006 08:56

i have dragcontainers inside my scrollablepane, if i set the scrollablepane to autoresize == true then dragcontainers's setposition all screwed.
and when autoresize == true , both horzontal and vertical srcollbar will appear then i setshowhorzontalbar to false but it doesn't work..

and for the setContentPaneArea , i am sooo confused ... inside the
CEGUI::Rect(CEGUI::Point(x,y), CEGUI::Size(width,height));

x, y ,width, height should all be float ---that means relative value i guess

but, for x, y if i put raletive value eg. 0.1 , 0.2 then i got wrong positioning
just like point(0.0, 0.0 ) , so i tried absolute but still float value 15.0, and 30.0 and it works!!! but it seems the direction is wrong, so i change to -15.0, and -30.0 and it works just fine!!

here is some of my code:

// ScrollablePane

CEGUI::WindowManager::getSingleton().getWindow("Root_Game/Frame_Inventory")->addChildWindow( singlePage);
singlePage ->setWindowArea( CEGUI::UVector2( CEGUI::UDim(0.01f, 9 ), CEGUI::UDim(0.01f, 16))
, CEGUI::UVector2( CEGUI::UDim(0.95f, -5 ), CEGUI::UDim(0.75f, -5)));

singlePage ->setContentPaneAutoSized(false);

singlePage ->setContentPaneArea( CEGUI::Rect(CEGUI::Point(-15.0, -30.0), CEGUI::Size(0.50,0.50)));

singlePage ->setShowHorzScrollbar(false);
//singlePage ->activate();
singlePage ->setEnabled(true);

i am soooo sorry to pose this again , maybe i am desperate already.. anyway..i am here still puking blood..................................................

Return to “Modifications / Integrations / Customisations”