Taharez Frame Window Disappears

For help with anything that CEGUI doesn't offer straight out-of-the-box, e.g.:
- Implementation of new features, such as new Core classes, widgets, WindowRenderers, etc. ...
- Modification of any existing features for specific purposes
- Integration of CEGUI in new engines or frameworks and writing of new plugins (Renderer, Parser, ...) or modules

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

spannerman
Home away from home
Home away from home

Postby spannerman » Wed Jul 14, 2004 20:22

Hey Eddie :)

Got a funny little peculiarity with the new TaharezImagery. When I double click on the 'Taharez Frame Window' tab (which usually 'minimises' it), the whole window just disappears. If I try double clicking in the same place, it doesnt come back...just lost in the void :?

I compiled with 'insane' logging level, but nothing in the log file.

On a side note: I dont use the CEGUI FPS display panel, I just use OGREs. However, the numbers dont seem to be getting updated correctly like they used to (but its working fine in OGRE demos), but I read another post about a similar thing so this may be something related.

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Jul 14, 2004 21:06

:oops:

Now there's a funny thing :) This is fixed in CVS, though there's still a little while until anon access is synched. I actually knew about this last night - which is one of about three reasons I wasn't going to commit until this morning. Anyway, I made the other couple of fixes, did the commit, and it wasn't until a little while ago I thought "Oh S**t!". The problem is incorrect layout calculations when the window is rolled-up/shaded/minimised.

With regards to the other issue, are you using any of my Demo code? If you are you'll need to adjust some stuff so the Ogre overlay gets updated. Either completely remove the updateStats method from my demo class, and/or make sure you're calling the ExampleFrameListener::updateStats method in the frame listener frameStarted method.

If you're not using any of my demo code, I have no idea what's causing it, you'd have to post some code :o

HTH

CE.

spannerman
Home away from home
Home away from home

Postby spannerman » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:57

Hehe thanks Eddie, after getting latest CVS my problems are solved.

For the FPS panel problem, I also copied the 'updatestats' method from the OGRE demos exampleframelistener, and that seemed to solve it, so I must have had some hybrid code in there.

By the way, Ive sent you an unrelated email.

Return to “Modifications / Integrations / Customisations”