Image Format

For help with anything that CEGUI doesn't offer straight out-of-the-box, e.g.:
- Implementation of new features, such as new Core classes, widgets, WindowRenderers, etc. ...
- Modification of any existing features for specific purposes
- Integration of CEGUI in new engines or frameworks and writing of new plugins (Renderer, Parser, ...) or modules

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

parul
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Image Format

Postby parul » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:30

Hi All

i want to know if CEGUI support gif format of image.

Regards
parul

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Re: Image Format

Postby CrazyEddie » Tue Mar 22, 2005 09:01

Why is it required to spam these forums with the same old posts time and time again?

There are a handful of you who are either the same person or who are in some way connected, and each of you are posting the same damned messages multiple times.

Im tired of seeing this all over the foums, and it stops here. I looked at all of your IPs and these are all non-public IPs, which have now been banned. If you wish to come here and use my forums you will be held accountable for your actions here.

I will not have the overall forum quality and other users experience dragged down by a small group of people. It has gotten to the stage where even I can't stand coming here for fear of what you lot will have posted next.

If you wish to use a genuine IP, and post with a little more common sense and respect to everbody else, then you may do so. However, if any one of you returns and repeats this kind of abuse, you will all be permanently banned.

Thread Closed.

CE.

Return to “Modifications / Integrations / Customisations”