CommonFileDialog problem when want to show it

For help with anything that CEGUI doesn't offer straight out-of-the-box, e.g.:
- Implementation of new features, such as new Core classes, widgets, WindowRenderers, etc. ...
- Modification of any existing features for specific purposes
- Integration of CEGUI in new engines or frameworks and writing of new plugins (Renderer, Parser, ...) or modules

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

LarriPapi
Just popping in
Just popping in

CommonFileDialog problem when want to show it

Postby LarriPapi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 14:28

I need some help with CommonFileDialog because when through event call this code:

CEGUI::Window* mainWindow = CEGUI::WindowManager::getSingleton().getWindow((CEGUI::utf8*)"Root");
mainWindow->addChildWindow(CEGUI::CommonFileDialog::getSingleton().getWindow());
CEGUI::CommonFileDialogInput input;
input.setHandle (1); // Set the handle to determine the originator
input.setFilter ("Archive (*.jpg)|*.jpg|"); // Extensions
input.setOpenFileDialog (true); // Load mode
input.setDefaultExtension ("*.jpg"); // jpg is the first one to display
CEGUI::CommonFileDialog::getSingleton().openDialog(input); // Open the common file dialog

And I don't view any window and give an internal runtime error. I debug the code and all it's good, but when pass through :

_mWindow->show();

in CommonFileDialog constructor don't show the window. I appreciate any help with it to can terminate the app in which I'm working right now.
Thanks in advance.

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Re: CommonFileDialog problem when want to show it

Postby Kulik » Tue Oct 02, 2012 16:45

First of all, posting your question multiple times will just make us angry and less likely to respond to you.
I have removed all of your necromancing attempts. Please don't do this kind of shit again. Thanks!

Now, to the problem. I am not familiar with common file dialogs, I can advice you to post the logs so others have a higher chance of being able to help you.

Return to “Modifications / Integrations / Customisations”