Typo in GLEW license text

If you found a bug in our library or on our website, please report it in this section. In this forum you can also make concrete suggestions or feature requests.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

BrightBit
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Typo in GLEW license text

Postby BrightBit » Sun May 13, 2012 15:56

Hello again,

it's starts to feel creepy that I'm listed on top of several CEGUI threads. Are you guys still alive? ;)

I noticed a typo in the GLEW license text. It reads:

The name of the author may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.

...but I guess it should be:

The name of the author may NOT be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.

Greetings
BrightBit
"Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone [...] Just ask. [...] They 'trust me'. Dumb fucks." - Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook CEO)

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Re: Typo in GLEW license text

Postby CrazyEddie » Mon May 14, 2012 10:57

BrightBit wrote:Are you guys still alive? ;)

Yes, but with minimal time to spend of CEGUI at the present time - bills to pay and all that, unfortunately :)

Thanks for raising the typo issue. I'm 99.9% sure it must have been present in the original text I copied from the GLEW distro, but still, it should be corrected ;)

CE.

BrightBit
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Re: Typo in GLEW license text

Postby BrightBit » Mon May 14, 2012 12:59

You're welcome. :)
"Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone [...] Just ask. [...] They 'trust me'. Dumb fucks." - Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook CEO)

Return to “Bug Reports, Suggestions, Feature Requests”