CEGUI Demo App and Driver for NeL (MORG Engine)

Projects using CEGUI or any kind of implementation revolving around CEGUI - Post it here!
Showing off screenshots and giving a short description is highly encouraged!

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

patosan
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby patosan » Sat Dec 18, 2004 04:12

Hi all... I'm new around here, but the members of the Full Moon Studios team and myself have been poking around CEGUI for a while and thought you might like to know about a little project we've been working on. Here's the fancy press release. ;-)

The Full Moon Studios team is pleased to present our first public code release, the NeL CEGUI Demo and Driver. This project began due to the lack of a GUI toolkit in NeL. This tech demo combines the power of the NeL MMORG framework with the portability and maturity of the CEGUI toolkit. The result: a robust windowing/widget toolkit solution, filling a sizable gap in the NeL framework.

The source code and binaries are available for the driver and demo application under the terms of the GPL. Please refer to the NeL CEGUI Demo and Driver (http://www.fullmoonstudios.org/cegui/) page for more information.

For a screenshot follow the url below:
http://www.fullmoonstudios.org/cegui/show.php?pic=screenshot000.jpg

For those of you who aren't familiar with NeL, it is the MORG (Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) engine upon which the successful game Ryzom was developed.

A big thanks goes to everyone who has worked on CEGUI! Your hard work has saved us a bunch of time and headaches in developing our own GUI toolkit. CEGUI was a real breeze to work with.

Great work guys (especially Eddie)!

Thanks,
-Jason

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:11

Cool :) It seems world domination is now just a stones throw away :D

Seriously though, I'm glad you like CEGUI, and that you found the system easy to work with; ease of use is something I have tried to maintain, even as the system itself has grown more and more complex.

CE.

Mankar
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby Mankar » Sun Dec 03, 2006 01:59

Full Moon Studios is now IronicEntertainment and the NeL CEGUI Driver and Demo is currently located here. Just thought it deserved updation.

-Mankar

Return to “User Projects”