(for those of you who haunt the ogre forums too, this post is pretty much a copy, just a few different screenshots with a little more UI)
Salvation Prophecy was released today on GamersGate
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SALVATION/ ... n-prophecy
Thanks C.E. and the rest of the team for the awesome UI lib.
Salvation Prophecy is a military space epic. Human, mutant, and robotic factions are at war for galactic domination. Battles rage as space fleets collide, and planet invasions clash against fortified enemy colonies. Yet the greatest danger is the impending annihilation foretold by an apocalyptic prophecy. You must seek out the mysteries of distant alien worlds, and master ancient powers to withstand the coming storm.
- Engage in epic space battles with 50 fighter ships, space stations, and battleships.
- Upgrade your ship with more powerful weapons, missiles, engines, shields, reactors, and EMPs.
- Embark on drop ship missions to invade enemy colonies. Battle against enemy troops, turrets, flier-bombers, and powerful mech units.
Alien Planet Exploration
- Navigate your ship through unstable wormholes to unknown galaxies.
- Explore alien planets inhabited by dangerous creatures.
- Discover the secrets of an apocalyptic prophecy.
- Seek out the guardians of ancient runes.
- Gain ranks by completing missions.
- Rise up to lead your faction's military strategy.
- Construct planet colonies, space stations, and military units.
- Order new missions to attack the enemy.
Visit the Salvation Prophecy web page at:
ship upgrade panel
battle on planet Zoul
mission briefing in station "Dome Mogto"
space battle in stellar system Virgo 373
The keeper's puzzle, and the prize rune
Claws and fangs tear and rend
Through fiery portals demons descend
Bloodlust and fury the darkest hour
Claws and fangs in darkness devour
-- Visions of the Seer, the Salvation Prophecy