This first post will be edited as necessary to include all the 'approved' changes that will be going in. If it's not in this first post, but is listed in some reply, this means that it's not currently intended to go in.
All ideas, suggestions, things I said I'd do in other posts but have probably forgotten about should be posted below by you guys, so I can decide which ones should be adopted.
Finally, if anybody even mentions changing from the existing British spellings used, or adding alternative spellings, your account will be deleted and you will be permanently banned. This is not a joke, and there will be no additional warnings.
Ok, now that's out the way, what follows is the list (the crossed ones are already completed in cegui_mk2/trunk)...
- All misspelt instances of the word 'carat' will be fixed to the correct 'caret'
- Fix the inconsistent mappings from C++ symbol name to text event names (text should match C++ symbol, just without the Event prefix).
- typedef from Vector2 to Point will be removed
- typedef from GUISheet to DefaultWindow will be removed, and GUISheet renamed to DefaultWindow.
- EventMouseEnters will be renamed to EventMouseEntersSurface (old name to be removed)
- EventMouseLeaves will be renamed to EventMouseLeavesSurface (old name to be removed)
- BiDiVisualMapping to be renamed BidiVisualMapping for consistency with BidiCharType (and because BiDi is supposed to be short for Bidirectional)
- ListHeader::SegmentNameSuffix to change type from character array to CEGUI::String
- Window::EventWindowUpdated will be renamed to Window::EventUpdated