CE takes another short break!

Official announcements from the CEGUI project.

Moderator: CEGUI Team

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

CE takes another short break!

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 08:55

Greetings!

This is a heads up for everyone so that you know what's going on in the land of CE and CEGUI!

w/c 26th October I will be totally away from all things development related. You will be unable to contact me by any means during that week, so please do not try as you will not get any response! :P

From 1st November I will be continue to be away from CEGUI, but will be working on some other - currently more important - project; it is my intention to be able to return to CEGUI duties early in December.

Since I personally answer 90% of all posts and questions on this forum, it means that during my absence there is an equal chance that your post will not receive an answer. In order to prevent this, I would like to encourage you all (yes, even YOU!) to try and offer some help and assistance to your fellow forum members whenever you come here to find your own post unanswered ;) In this circumstance, instead of lamenting that CE did not answer your post, ask yourself how many posts you (yes, I do mean YOU!) answered today?!

Thanks for reading,

CE

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Re: CE takes another short break!

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22

Hi Guys!

Just a note to say that I'm just getting back into things here.

A big thanks to all the guys who helped others out in my absence - please don't stop now just because I am back :)

Really want to say that I'll try and get to any unanswered issues as and when I can. There's a few of them, so please be patient as it may take a while, though it's also possible that I might miss some, so give it a few days and then you can post some reminders if you like.

Now, not to come back on a downer, but my head's not entirely where I want it to be yet, so progress is likely to be slow for the time being. I'm sure you all understand :P

Cheers,

CE.

Return to “Official Announcements, Works in Progress, and Future Directions”