This post is to announce the 0.7.9 release of CEGUI. This is another maintenance release from the stable v0-7 branch - the main reason for this release is that one of the changes in 0.7.8 broke compatibility with versions of Ogre prior to 1.8, so this release restores that compatibility. As per previous announcements, we're supplying source code only now and the previous binary dependency packs should still be used.
The following packages are available for immediate download:
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.9 source code (.zip file)
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.9 source code (.tar.gz file)
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.9 Documentation package (.zip file)
Crazy Eddie's GUI System 0.7.9 Documentation package (.tar.gz file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r2 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2005 (with SP1 + ATL fix) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r2 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2008 (with SP1) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r3 precompiled dependencies for MSVC++ 2010 (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x precompiled dependencies for Apple Mac OS X (32 bit Universal) (.zip file)
CEGUI 0.7.x-r1 precompiled dependencies for MinGW (.zip file) (experimental / unsupported)
The change log additions for this release are as follows:
ChangeLog wrote:Release 0.7.9
- Bug Fix: CEGUI produced no rendering under irrlicht 1.8+
- Bug Fix: CEGUI would not build against Irrlicht 1.8+
- Bug Fix: ItemListbox::findSelectedItem stored wrong index for 'next' search.
- Bug Fix: We can only test for fixed pipeline in Ogre >= 1.8.
- Bug Fix: Build issue with Xcode 4.4+ http://www.cegui.org.uk/mantis/view.php?id=912
- Documentation: Update references to sf.net repos to bitbucket.org
Hopefully you guys will find this release slightly more useful than the last one. Post on the CEGUI Forums or come to #cegui on freenode if you require support. And when asking for help remember to post your CEGUI log file and other relevant information or I'll whine about you on IRC