Layout Editor v1.4 ComboDropList bug

Use this forum for:
- Discussion regarding unofficial CEGUI related tools, scripts and utilities.
- User to user help for the obsoleted CELayoutEditor and CEImagesetEditor tools.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

pfo
Just popping in
Just popping in

Layout Editor v1.4 ComboDropList bug

Postby pfo » Sun Jan 01, 2006 05:58

I have a small problem with the ComboDropList element in Layout Editor v1.4 Whenever I create a ComboDropList, it is initially set to invisible. Changing it in the property editor is a temporary fix, but if I save my layout and reopen it, it is invisible again. Not a major problem, but a little annoying. Also, it seems we cannot specify what items a ComboDropList loads with in Layout Editor, it would be nice if we could...

scriptkid
Home away from home
Home away from home

Re: Layout Editor v1.4 ComboDropList bug

Postby scriptkid » Mon Jan 02, 2006 09:25

Hi,

thanks for mentioning. I will look into it. You can't indeed add elements. Although this is possible from cegui point of view, the editor focusses on layout only. At this moment that is... who knows maybe later ;-)

scriptkid
Home away from home
Home away from home

Re: Layout Editor v1.4 ComboDropList bug

Postby scriptkid » Sat Jan 07, 2006 17:23

Hi again,

the reason that the DropList is initially invisible is because it's a helper window, created by the ComboBox window itself.

This is something i have to look into since the current list shows more so-called "auto" windows. For example the SliderThumb is another one. These windows don't have much meaning when created seperately. And because they're managed by a parent, they are invisible at start.

I will see if i can filter the list from these sort of windows.

Thanks for triggering this ;-)

Return to “Unofficial CEGUI-Related Tools”