2 Bugs in CEGUI Edit

Use this forum for:
- Discussion regarding unofficial CEGUI related tools, scripts and utilities.
- User to user help for the obsoleted CELayoutEditor and CEImagesetEditor tools.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Wolfman
Just popping in
Just popping in

2 Bugs in CEGUI Edit

Postby Wolfman » Sat Apr 01, 2006 20:09

1 bug:
When you install CeGUI Edit in another Directory like C:\Programme\CeGUI then the programm dont startup i think there ara some hardcoded paths..

2 bug:
When u create a window and edit a text and try to type something like this "äöü" the editor hangs up ^^...it might be a unicode problem

Suggestion:
Please add some PopUp menus where u can call the add window in the tree structure then the workflow will a little bit faster :)

Your programm rulez to create GUIs :)
Is there any Programm/Tutorial to make a Skin/Scheme files?

Dalfy
CEGUI Team (Retired)

Postby Dalfy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 08:57

The handling of data is completely revisited in the next release and all path information are now stored in the configuration files.

2 Does it occurs only with those caracteres or any non english char ? Are you sure the font definition you are using supports those chars ?

For skins, did you look at the several tutorials written by lindquist on the CEGUI web site ?
Introduction to falagard skinning part 1 and 2 ?

Wolfman
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby Wolfman » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:09

I use tahoma so iam sure it supports this cause is windows ttf the charset is german so i think it must be some unicode issue.

Yes a small overview i tooked now but for the skinnig have i load a falagard.dll?

Return to “Unofficial CEGUI-Related Tools”