[CELayoutEditor] Error Taharez

Use this forum for:
- Discussion regarding unofficial CEGUI related tools, scripts and utilities.
- User to user help for the obsoleted CELayoutEditor and CEImagesetEditor tools.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

Lideln
Just popping in
Just popping in

[CELayoutEditor] Error Taharez

Postby Lideln » Sat Jan 03, 2009 13:22

Hi all,

I am using version 0.5c of CELayoutEditor, and when launching it (and giving it the path to the Samples dir of CEGUI), I get that error :
03/01/2009 14:00:15 (Error) Exception: WindowFactoryManager::addWindowTypeAlias - alias 'Taharez Tab Pane' could not be created because the target type 'TaharezLook/TabPane' is unknown within the system.

In fact I tried to launch it the first time and giving it my own data dir and I got the same error but with a different widget (close button). I deleted the .ini and launched it again and I got the error above.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Have a nice day !

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Sat Jan 03, 2009 21:07

Hi, and welcome :)

There were/are issues when loading all the files that come with CEGUI at the same time, and especially for the aliases are dependent upon the order the files are loaded.

Is there some reason for you not to use the latest 0.6.2 version of the editor (it's unimportant if you're using CEGUI 0.5.x in your app, the files produced by the later editor should still work ok) - these come with a working subset of the CEGUI data files.

HTH

CE.

Lideln
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby Lideln » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:09

Hi and thank you :)

I'm sorry, I think I must have misunderstood something...
I already downloaded the CEGUI SDK 0.6.2, but for the layout editor, I found a 0.5c installer only. Is there another one ??
Oh, while writing this message I actually searched for "celayouteditor 0.6.2" and found another download link ! I just found out where came the 0.5c from : http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/ ... oads_0.5.0
(The Ogre Wiki ! You should ask them maybe to update the link or to point to a generic URL...)

Thank you for getting me aware of the 0.6.2 editor version :D

I'll try that tonite, thanks again and sorry for the topic (useless except for the Ogre Wiki thing)

Lideln

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Sun Jan 04, 2009 15:52

Lideln wrote:The Ogre Wiki ! You should ask them maybe to update the link or to point to a generic URL...

Being a Wiki, anyone can edit it, so feel free to update that link for them, and we will be grateful also.

Lideln wrote:Thank you for getting me aware of the 0.6.2 editor version :D

No problem. We hope you find it useful, there are quite a few fixes from the 0.5 versions of the editor :)

CE.

Lideln
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby Lideln » Sun Jan 04, 2009 17:58

CrazyEddie wrote:Being a Wiki, anyone can edit it, so feel free to update that link for them, and we will be grateful also.

Done !
Lideln

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 09:36

Return to “Unofficial CEGUI-Related Tools”