CEImagesetEditor-0.7.1 complie problem

Use this forum for:
- Discussion regarding unofficial CEGUI related tools, scripts and utilities.
- User to user help for the obsoleted CELayoutEditor and CEImagesetEditor tools.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

cl781121
Just popping in
Just popping in

CEImagesetEditor-0.7.1 complie problem

Postby cl781121 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 03:49

hi everybody!

sorry for my english,anyway i hope you can understand :oops:

i download wxWidgets-2.8.11

but i got some probem with complie ceimageseteditor-0.7.1

Code: Select all

1>Linking...
1>EditorGLCanvas.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: static struct wxEventTable const wxGLCanvas::sm_eventTable" (?sm_eventTable@wxGLCanvas@@1UwxEventTable@@B)
1>EditorGLCanvas.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall wxGLCanvas::~wxGLCanvas(void)" (??1wxGLCanvas@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function __unwindfunclet$??0EditorGLCanvas@@QAE@PAVEditorView@@PAVwxWindow@@ABVwxPoint@@ABVwxSize@@@Z$0
1>EditorGLCanvas.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall wxGLCanvas::SetCurrent(void)" (?SetCurrent@wxGLCanvas@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall EditorGLCanvas::EditorGLCanvas(class EditorView *,class wxWindow *,class wxPoint const &,class wxSize const &)" (??0EditorGLCanvas@@QAE@PAVEditorView@@PAVwxWindow@@ABVwxPoint@@ABVwxSize@@@Z)
1>EditorGLCanvas.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall wxGLCanvas::wxGLCanvas(class wxWindow *,class wxGLContext const *,int,class wxPoint const &,class wxSize const &,long,class wxString const &,int *,class wxPalette const &)" (??0wxGLCanvas@@QAE@PAVwxWindow@@PBVwxGLContext@@HABVwxPoint@@ABVwxSize@@JABVwxString@@PAHABVwxPalette@@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall EditorGLCanvas::EditorGLCanvas(class EditorView *,class wxWindow *,class wxPoint const &,class wxSize const &)" (??0EditorGLCanvas@@QAE@PAVEditorView@@PAVwxWindow@@ABVwxPoint@@ABVwxSize@@@Z)
1>EditorGLCanvas.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class wxClassInfo * __thiscall wxGLCanvas::GetClassInfo(void)const " (?GetClassInfo@wxGLCanvas@@UBEPAVwxClassInfo@@XZ)
1>EditorGLCanvas.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall wxGLCanvas::SwapBuffers(void)" (?SwapBuffers@wxGLCanvas@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall EditorGLCanvas::Render(void)" (?Render@EditorGLCanvas@@QAEXXZ)
1>..\bin\debug\CEImagesetEditor_d.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals

somebody help me! thanks for you advance!!!!

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Re: CEImagesetEditor-0.7.1 complie problem

Postby CrazyEddie » Fri Jun 04, 2010 08:50

It's most likely that the wxWidgets version you have has not been configured and built with support for the wxGLCanvas class. While there seems to be no specific documentation for the Imageset editor as regards to setup and building, the wxWidgets set up should the the same as for the Layout editor, so I'll point you to some docs for that which describe how wxWidgets needs to be set up:
http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/ ... On_Windows

HTH

CE.

cl781121
Just popping in
Just popping in

Re: CEImagesetEditor-0.7.1 complie problem

Postby cl781121 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 09:15

CrazyEddie wrote:It's most likely that the wxWidgets version you have has not been configured and built with support for the wxGLCanvas class. While there seems to be no specific documentation for the Imageset editor as regards to setup and building, the wxWidgets set up should the the same as for the Layout editor, so I'll point you to some docs for that which describe how wxWidgets needs to be set up:
http://www.cegui.org.uk/wiki/index.php/ ... On_Windows

HTH

CE.

I appreciate for your reply , it is work!!!

Return to “Unofficial CEGUI-Related Tools”