Page 1 of 1

How to make a Circular progress bar?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 03:17
by ogre2012
How to make a Circular progress bar?

see this web firstly

http://ogre2012.blog.163.com/blog/static/162927495201132544045197/

Can anyone help me?It is so important for me.

Thank you very much!

Re: I have met two difficult problem

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 08:17
by CrazyEddie
you appear to fail at making images. This makes me sad :cry:

Circular progress bars can be very difficult, depending on how the progress is supposed to advance. It may require custom drawing code.

CE.

Re: I have met two difficult problem

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 08:44
by ogre2012
CrazyEddie wrote:you appear to fail at making images. This makes me sad :cry:

Circular progress bars can be very difficult, depending on how the progress is supposed to advance. It may require custom drawing code.

CE.


The images can see in this web :

http://ogre2012.blog.163.com/blog/static/162927495201132544045197/

thanks

Re: How to make a Circular progress bar?

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 17:00
by Mikademus
I think CE tries to say that the easiest way is to manually make a number of images and simply swap image as you count closer to 100%.

Re: How to make a Circular progress bar?

Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 01:51
by ogre2012
Mikademus wrote:I think CE tries to say that the easiest way is to manually make a number of images and simply swap image as you count closer to 100%.


I think this it is not a good method.Can we use 0x00000000 & 0xFFFFFFFF when we need to show?
But I don't know how to make it true.
Anybody can help me? Thank you!

Re: How to make a Circular progress bar?

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 15:05
by ogre2012
ogre2012 wrote:How to make a Circular progress bar?

see this web firstly

http://ogre2012.blog.163.com/blog/static/162927495201132544045197/

Can anyone help me?It is so important for me.

Thank you very much!


I have make it true. And I modify the Sample_FirstWindow code in my blog.


http://blog.csdn.net/oryoung2008/archive/2011/05/16/6425494.aspx


And it is very efficient .You should make the images which is blue on the web to transparency.
Maybe it will be useful to you.
when compliint the cod, you met problem.You can delete the code which is related with Ogre.

Re: How to make a Circular progress bar?

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 16:04
by Kulik
Nice solution, would be very welcomed in the wiki in English especially since I (and I figure most of CEGUI users) have a hard time understanding Chinese. :)