I am happy to announce a new release of the skin.
- SimpleTransparentPanel: redundant due to new property on SimplePanel widget (TransparencyColour)
- to get the same effect as before, use the property as <Property Name="BackgroundPictureColour" Value="AFFFFFFFF" />
- Checkbox32: identical to the old Checkbox (the new checkbox underwent minor changes)
- Checkbox: modified look and feel so that it can be used with smaller sizes. (The imagery is basically the same, but projects like MMiX.Me which use small widgets will look crisper now).
- SerpentPanel: similar to SimplePanel, but using a different set of pictures, with some snake figures in the corner. Having widgets such as this one was the goal of the skin from the very beginning.
- FrameWindow: decreased minimum relative size from 0.1 to 0.01. The reason behind this is that the frame window (being more of a base widget) is used by many for generic purposes, so 0.1 was too large in some cases.
- Small changes to the (text) selection brushes. They are "smoother" now.
- Group Box supports an offset for the caption (property: CaptionOffset; default: 10). Thanks to sabby7890 for the suggestion.
- SimplePanel has a transparent middle content by default and a non-transparent border.
- You can set the background to be non-transparent using the property <Property Name="BackgroundPictureColour" Value="FFFFFFFFF" />
- Transparency of source pictures removed for SimplePanel, FrameWindow. Now transparency is controlled in the code.
- Minor changes to the inner shadow of SimplePanel and FrameWindow.
You can get the new files from the project's sourceforge page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/glossyserpent/files/