CEImageSetEditor Bugs

Use this forum for:
- Discussion regarding unofficial CEGUI related tools, scripts and utilities.
- User to user help for the obsoleted CELayoutEditor and CEImagesetEditor tools.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

xabila
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

CEImageSetEditor Bugs

Postby xabila » Wed Mar 11, 2009 09:35

Hi,
Is there a doc somewhere how to use the CEImageSetEditor ?

For example, we must provide textures in 128*128 or 256*256 or
512*512 etc...

We also must not play with the zoom in order to select area or the application crash.

But it"s a great tool

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 14:23

There is no documentation for the Imageset editor that I'm aware of.

I can't recall if there was a reason for limiting the texture size as you described. While it should work with other sizes, it's a fact that in all current releases of CEGUI you should definitely be preferring textures that are square and have power-of-two dimension anyway.

With regards to the crash issue, can you post any useful information with regards to that? Such as which version of the tool you're using, whether it's the precompiled version or did you build it yourself, if you built it yourself, which version of CEGUI did you build against, which operating system, exactly what 'crash' you get, any log messges, a backtrace / call stack, or indeed anything other than just saying it crashes ;)

Not much work gets done on the Imageset editor because there are only so many hours in the day, and I spend most of them on the core of CEGUI. I'll try to investigate the issues you mention, though it probably will not be for a couple of weeks.

CE.

xabila
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Postby xabila » Wed Mar 11, 2009 15:36

Well it's the lastest version 0.62 precompiled for windows.

Thanks

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 18:49

Ok, thanks for the info. It seems I'll have to have another "Windows day" soon, and try and sort out some of these issues :)

Return to “Unofficial CEGUI-Related Tools”