What happened!

Forum for general chit-chat or off-topic discussion.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

synaptic
Just popping in
Just popping in

What happened!

Postby synaptic » Mon Jan 27, 2014 14:48

Just to write and ask what happened to the engines build configuarations? I mean it was the greatest when i last used this library, but seriously your implementation of cmake is a joke

Kulik
CEGUI Team

Re: What happened!

Postby Kulik » Mon Jan 27, 2014 16:25

That is your opinion. Tons of people hated automake and we had to maintain multiple build systems. cmake is a mild win for us.

We are a volunteer project, we welcome any patches.

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Mon Jan 27, 2014 16:45

"your implementation of cmake is a joke" is not constructive criticism. If you are able to provide us with justified and precise information on the parts of our current implementation that are "seriously a joke" we can try to improve / change our implementation.

CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

jacmoe
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Postby jacmoe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 05:08

:hammer: Woah Synaptic! :hammer:
After being a member for 9 years, this is what your first post looks like. My sympathies, mate. :pint:

Ident
CEGUI Team

Postby Ident » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18

jacmoe wrote::hammer: Woah Synaptic! :hammer:
After being a member for 9 years, this is what your first post looks like. My sympathies, mate. :pint:

He probably needed all these long years to meticulously plan his world-changing post, which would be his first and only contribution to the CEGUI community. And there it was, a post as useful as a cup with half-sphere bottom, a message written so beautifully and useful, worthy of at least two noble prizes (literature and computer science). Too bad the user vanished, probably knowing that the fame and honour of receiving such prizes would only spoil the mind, therefore preferring a life in anonymity, keeping his unfathomable ingenuity a secret only the user him-/herself shall know about :cry:
CrazyEddie: "I don't like GUIs"

jacmoe
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Postby jacmoe » Mon Feb 16, 2015 00:40

I wish that you had Kudos on this forum, Ident - you'd be eligible for at least a dozen of those.
Sad story.. :(

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”