Online API Reference

Forum for general chit-chat or off-topic discussion.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

jwace81
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Online API Reference

Postby jwace81 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 21:28

I finished uploading the API reference to my website, so if you want to look at the documentation but don't have the tools to build it then you can find it here. http://www.chaendaer.net/code/cegui/api_reference/

J.W.

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Online API Reference

Postby CrazyEddie » Fri Aug 06, 2004 08:20

Cool. Thanks again :)

I'll put up a link within the site navigation a little later on, I'm sure many people will find having access to the ready-made api reference immensley useful.

Cheers,

CE.

jwace81
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Online API Reference

Postby jwace81 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 17:55

With the upcoming merge of beta1 with all of its changes, I was wondering if it I should update the online docs now, or wait until after the merge. I have the api reference generated from the beta1-devel branch as of this morning, and am ready to put it up. If there are a few remaining interface changes, then it would probably be better to wait.

J.W.

CrazyEddie
CEGUI Project Lead

Online API Reference

Postby CrazyEddie » Wed Oct 06, 2004 18:24

I intend to add a "getAvailableGlyphs" method to the Font class, and hopefully a set of overloads to the string class that will accept plain const char* (providing it works okay).

The font method will be added before the merge, and the String stuff will be after. Since neither of these additions are particularly huge, I'd say there's no real need to wait; though I'll leave the final decision in your capable hands :)

CE.

jwace81
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Online API Reference

Postby jwace81 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 18:38

Well, those changes sound small enough that they should be contained to just a few small files, so I am going to go ahead and update the online docs. The online reference will probably be down for at least an hour.

Edit: The online docs have been updated now.

J.W.

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”