Cegui on mac osx

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

nettad
Just popping in
Just popping in

Cegui on mac osx

Postby nettad » Wed Aug 23, 2006 02:39

Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to the development environment on a mac and so far I have been able to compile a small ogre program on xcode. Now i want to integrate cegui into this but I can't figure out how to do this.
If anyone that has gotten cegui to work with xcode could provide a step by step i would be so grateful.

Netta

nettad
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby nettad » Sun Sep 10, 2006 19:30

There seriously hasn't been any mac user that's gotten CEGUI working completely that can help me out?
I just really don't understand where I am supposed to get all the files that don't seem to exist (those that appear in red in the xcode2 project).

I would really appreciate the help.
Thanks
Netta

Pompei2
Home away from home
Home away from home

Postby Pompei2 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:05

I cant really help you out now, but I intend to port my project (that uses CEGUI) to Mac OS X.
Unfortunately I don't own Mac OS X myself, but a friend of me has it. So I can't tell you when I will give it a try :( If I succeed, I'll tell you. Do the same plz ok ?

greetings

nettad
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby nettad » Mon Sep 11, 2006 13:59

will do. Thanks!

Return to “Help”