Projects Using CEGUI
This page lists finished projects which make use of the CEGUI library. The intros are mostly quoted from the original locations.
- Ember A GPL 3d client for the Worldforge system
- Ryzom MMORPG that recently got released under AGPL (including all art!)
- Secret Maryo Chronicles A GPL 2D platform game using SDL and OpenGL.
- Summoning Wars open source role-playing game, featuring both a single-player and a multiplayer mode for about 2 to 8 players
- Orxonox open source spacecraft shooter that plays in the post-apocalyptic world of our future
- OGS Mahjong is a simple mahjong solitaire game with nice 3D graphics and relaxing soundtrack
- Open Dungeons OpenDungeons is an open source game based on the Dungeon Keeper series of games with a different story and new creatures.
- Thunder&Lightning An Open Source Futuristic Action Flight Simulator Game Inspired By Carrier Command
- Life is Feudal: Forest Village A medieval strategy city-builder game
- TUG TUG is a multiplayer open-world sandbox-RPG using new technology and social sciences to directly involve players in the game�s design.
- Torchlight An action role-playing game by Runic Games
- Salvation Prophecy A military space epic. Human, mutant, and robotic factions are at war for galactic domination.
- Ankh 3 A commercial adventure point and click game.
- Jack Keane A commercial adventure point and click game.
- Ship Simulator Extremes A commercial hardcore simulator game by VSTEP
- Dawntide Open-ended sandbox MMORPG by WAISOFT
- Venetica Fantasy themed adventure game.
- Operation Barbarossa - The Struggle for Russia A commercial turnbased strategy game
- Lunia MMORPG featuring anime characters.
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 3D adventure game by HMH Interactive
- Void Destroyer An independent (self funded) space combat simulator with real time strategy elements.
- LifeON A MMO Virtual Worlds 3D Game using Ogre and CEGUI
- World of battles Free Online MMORTS
- Eden Eternal A free Anime MMORPG Game from Aeria Games
- Snakeworlds - Spherical 3D snake game The game classic on spheres / globes.
- Interstellar defense troops Tower defense style game in space by Winter rain games
- Photopolys A challenge for your mind in which you must compose puzzles based on your own photos.
- Ride! An equestrian simulation by Dancing Dots.
- Pirate Princess Semi-casual word game based adventure in a pirate setting.
- Zero Ballistics a unique blend of multiplayer first person shooter and tank combat game
- Wasteland Angel
- Pirates of Black Cove
- City Car Driving is designed to help users feel the car driving in ? big city or in a country
- 2015 Lecture notes including CEGUI - CEGUI was introduced in lecture notes of 2015: University of Texas at Austin CS 354R – Game Technology - S. Abraham
- Multi Theft Auto: SA Third party mod for GTA3: San Andreas providing multiplayer
- IV:M Third party mod for GTA4 providing multiplayer
- Cube Combat 3D Bomberman like game, supporting up to 4 player through lan or internet.
- OpenGate Opengate is an open source remake of the game Jumpgate©
- Smootsy A MMO Social Network 3D Game using Ogre
- PsychoSynth aims to create an interactive modular soft-synth inspired by the ideas of the Reactable.
- NAVIT is a car navigation system with routing engine.
- MMiX.Me 3D Media Player for Microsoft Windows.
- Nightshade Nightshade is simulation and visualization software for teaching and exploring astronomy, Earth science, and related topics. Download this incredible software for free.
Engines and frameworks
The Delta3D Open Source Game Engine
The Delta3D Game Engine integrates the functionality of CEGUI, allowing users to have robust user interfaces active in their applications. The Delta3D Game Engine was an early adopter of the CEGUI technology and has contributed to its development over the years.
For more information, see http://delta3d.org.
Reality Factory is a program that, in conjunction with other tools, allows you to create first- and third- person perspective games - without programming!
TeamSpeak 3 overlay
TeamSpeak 3 overlay is an injection engine that displays TeamSpeak activities (e.g. when people are talking) while in-game.
For more information, check ts3overlay.r-dev.de
OGRE particle editor
"The OGRE Particle Editor is a real-time visual particle system editor. It is a tool that provides the ability to rapidly create OGRE particle system templates that can be used in any OGRE driven application. The effects are stored and loaded as templates via standard OGRE particle scripts (*.particle)."
It can be downloaded here.
And the manual can be found here.
Nimble is WMI's second realtime visualization product. Based on advanced physics models, Nimble follows in its predecessor's footsteps and delivers another first in simulation graphics- truly photorealistic 3D clouds, completely in realtime
For more information, see windwardmark.net