From CEGUI Wiki - Crazy Eddie's GUI System (Open Source)
- Split OpenGL Renderer into OpenGL and OpenGL3 Renderer while sharing common files
- Merge CoreWindowRenderer into CEGUI base and maybe some of the other CEGUI libs as well (?)
- "we should do a better job at guessing paths in the sample browser though. I wanted to look into that"
- replace Vector2f, Vector3f and Quaternion with glm classes"
- Changed tooltips completely to be animations, so that you can define where and how they appear via XML: TooltipShow, TooltipHide and TooltipTransition
Done (good job! very nice! awesome job! [insert more praises here])
- Fix the PyCEGUI bindings for the PropertyDefinitions, PropertyLinkDefinitions, etc
- "we probably should add code examples to EventSet
mpreisler how to bind a free function, class method, how to use it with boost::bind and C++ lambdas"
- Merge all sample dlls of the SampleBrowser into a single executable (done by lucebac)